The 2022 World Cup will offer up some wonderful experiences in addition to the incredible soccer and we think our guests are going to be very impressed with the host country. Qatar offers gorgeous beaches, enticing markets, world-class museums, impressive architecture, and unique landscapes.
Qatar’s ultraconvenient World Cup schedule treats fans to four matches a day during the group stage, all within 46 miles of each other. Fans will be able to base themselves in one hotel and experience multiple games a day or follow their team without ever having to check out. It couldn’t be more convenient. However it’s anticipated that there will be an extreme shortage of hotel accommodations for the tournament, so it is best to secure your plans and matches in advance.
- 7 nights first class accommodations in Doha (Ritz-Carlton Doha, St. Regis Doha or similar)
- Personal meet & greet upon arrival
- Airport transfers
- Breakfast daily
- Minimum of 2 match day experiences (more available)
- Roundtrip dedicated transfers between hotel and stadium on match days
- On-site hosts and local assistance
- Commemorative World Cup gift package
- Qatar Welcome kit
- All taxes & Surcharges
|November 21-December 18, 2022 from $9299 USD|
|Above rate does not include airfare, but can be added|