Set sail from lively Miami, where Latin rhythm and sun-soaked coastline sets the tone for an unforgettable eastern Caribbean cruise. Experience the beauty of Saint John’s Trunk Bay — a sunbather’s paradise in the U.S. Virgin Islands lauded among the best beaches on earth. Take in the sights of St. Maarten during a guided drive around the island’s best lookout points. Or take sightseeing to thrilling new heights on a helicopter flight from Antigua around the Soufrière Hills Volcano in Montserrat.
Hoping to add a dash of VIP to your R&R? Look no further than beautiful St. Kitts, where you can enjoy the island’s lush, unspoiled scenery and rich history. Continue on to Tortola, a haven for outdoor adventure in the British Virgin Islands, and our final port of call before the voyage concludes in Miami.
- 10 night luxury all-inclusive cruise aboard Azamara Onward
- INCLUSIVE AMENITIES FOR ALL GUESTS:
Select standard spirits, international beers and wines
Bottled water, soft drinks, specialty coffees and teas
Shuttle service to and from port communities, where available
Concierge services for personal guidance and reservations
Complimentary AzAmazing Evening event
- Book an Oceanview or higher and receive $150 USD onboard credit per cabin!
|January 17, 2023||Cruise Only|
|Taxes & Fees||$203|
Do you have a Future Cruise Credit?
Call us today to make redemption a seamless process!
- Discover the abundant sea life and underwater wonders of the U.S. Virgin Islands on Trunk Bay’s incredible snorkel trail.
- Take to the high seas and experience the thrill of yacht racing when you join the crew on an exhilarating America’s Cup course off the shores of St. Maarten.
- Embark on a scenic tour aboard the “Last Railway in the West Indies”, where you can take in the entire island of St. Kitts in three hours from the comfort of a historic double-deck railcar.
- Venture off the beaten path on a guided Land Rover tour of Antigua followed by a swim in the warm, blue waters off the island’s scenic western coast.
- Explore the hidden caves and sea pools of the Virgin Gorda Baths, where you can swim in tranquil waters beneath the palms at this natural wonder of the British Virgin Islands.
|Date||Ports of Call||Arrival Time||Departure Time||Activity|
|Tue 17Jan2023||Miami, Florida||–||5:00 PM||Boarding|
|Fri 20Jan2023||St.John, Virgin Islands||9:30 AM||6:00 PM||Tendered|
|Sat 21Jan2023||Philipsburg, St.Maarten||8:00 AM||10:00 PM||Docked|
|Sun 22Jan2023||St.Johns, Antigua||8:00 AM||6:00 PM||Docked|
|Mon 23Jan2023||Basseterre, St.Kitts||8:00 AM||10:00 PM||Docked|
|Tue 24Jan2023||Tortola, British Virgin Islands||8:00 AM||2:00 PM||Docked|
|Fri 27Jan2023||Miami, Florida||7:00 AM||–||Departure|