Begin your Greece and Turkey voyage in Istanbul, then it’s off to Kepez—the gateway to the wonders of Canakkale, Troy, and Gallipoli. In the ancient port of Ephesus on a late stay, discover the beautiful Library of Celsus, the Odeon, and the Amphitheater where St. Paul preached.
Kavala in Greece is home to picture-perfect beaches. Next, the Byzantine beauty of Thessaloniki is breathtaking, and the ethereal magic of Meteora near Volos is sure to captivate. Next, savor the slower pace of Syros, before concluding with an overnight in always-alluring Athens.
- 11 night luxury all-inclusive cruise aboard Azamara Journey
- INCLUSIVE AMENITIES FOR ALL GUESTS:
Select standard spirits, international beers and wines
Bottled water, soft drinks, specialty coffees and teas
Shuttle service to and from port communities, where available
Concierge services for personal guidance and reservations
- Last Minute Voyage!
|September 6, 2022||Cruise Only|
|Taxes & Fees||$370|
Do you have a Future Cruise Credit?
Call us today to make redemption a seamless process!
|Date||Ports of Call||Arrival Time||Departure Time||Activity|
|Tue 06Sep2022||Istanbul, Turkey||–||–||Boarding|
|Wed 07Sep2022||Istanbul, Turkey||–||6:00 PM||Docked|
|Thu 08Sep2022||Canakkale (Kepez), Turkey||8:00 AM||5:00 PM||Docked|
|Fri 09Sep2022||Ephesus (Kusadasi), Turkey||8:00 AM||10:00 PM||Docked|
|Sat 10Sep2022||Cesme, Turkey||8:00 AM||8:00 PM||Docked|
|Mon 12Sep2022||Kavala, Greece||7:00 AM||7:30 PM||Docked|
|Tue 13Sep2022||Thessaloniki, Greece||9:00 AM||10:00 PM||Docked|
|Wed 14Sep2022||Volos, Greece||8:30 AM||7:00 PM||Docked|
|Thu 15Sep2022||Syros, Greece||9:00 AM||6:00 PM||Tendered|
|Fri 16Sep2022||Athens (Piraeus), Greece||9:00 AM||–||Docked|
|Sat 17Sep2022||Athens (Piraeus), Greece||–||–||Departure|
- In Istanbul, grab a kebab at a local kebapçıs, then stop in at an authentic meyhanes (Turkish tavern) for a drink.
- Canakkale Archaeology Museum: Discover woodwork, ceramics, art, and artifacts, including items from ancient Troy.
- Discover neoclassical buildings in the Old City of Cesme, a seaside resort town popular among locals.
- From Kavala, discover the ruins of nearby Phillippi, where the Apostle Paul baptized the first European Christian.
- Volos is famed for its fish tavernas. Savor freshly caught calamari and sample the local anise-flavored spirit tsipouro.
- On Syros, Ermoupoli’s grand square is perfect for people watching. Catch some shade under its palm trees, or make your way to one of its many cafes and bars.