Discover amazing architecture, fabulous food, wonderful wines, and an irresistible vibrancy on this Azamara cruise around the Iberian Peninsula. Departing from Rome, enjoy a luxurious day at sea before a late-night stay in beautiful Barcelona, followed by more late-night adventures in Valencia. In Cartagena, meander along Calle Mayor and head to Castillo de la Concepción for fantastic views of the city.
Next, is another late night in the soulful city of Málaga, then wake up in the Mediterranean gateway of Gibraltar—an eclectic blend of British, Spanish, and North African influences. Your Iberian cruise ends with an overnight stay in Lisbon, giving you plenty of time to experience its heritage sites, historic quarter, and Portuguese cuisine.
Step aboard the new Azamara Onward℠, and arrive at the doorstep of the globe’s most hidden gems and storied cities. Built to cross oceans, cruise along scenic waterways and dock at locations larger ships can’t access — this small ship cruising experience is unlike any other.
Throughout your journey, you’ll find so many ways to immerse yourself in your travels. Our thoughtfully-planned itineraries feature more extended stays, more overnights, and unique night touring, giving you more time for what matters — experiencing the history, arts, cuisine, and local customs that make each port memorable.
- 8 night luxury all-inclusive cruise aboard Azamara Onward
- INCLUSIVE AMENITIES FOR ALL GUESTS:
Select standard spirits, international beers and wines
Bottled water, soft drinks, specialty coffees and teas
Shuttle service to and from port communities, where available
Concierge services for personal guidance and reservations
Complimentary AzAmazing Evening event
- Book by Jun 30: Exclusive up to $650 USD per cabin on board credit!
|November 12, 2022||Cruise Only|
|Taxes & Fees||$233|
Do you have a Future Cruise Credit?
Call us today to make redemption a seamless process!
- Marvel at Gaudí architecture and stroll along Las Ramblas in Barcelona.
- Explore the Institute of Modern Art and The Cathedral in Valencia, the birthplace of paella.
- Discover the Roman theater in Cartagena’s Old Town, followed by Andalusian cuisine and tapas.
- Tour Malaga’s historic center and the exceptional museum dedicated to its native son, Picasso.
- Take the cable car to the top of the Rock of Gibraltar for spectacular views (and be sure to keep an eye out for inquisitive Barbary macaques along the way).
- In Lisbon, visit Jerónimos Monastery and Belém Tower—both of which are renowned UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
|Date||Ports of Call||Arrival Time||Departure Time||Activity|
|Sat 12Nov2022||Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy||–||6:00 PM||Boarding|
|Mon 14Nov2022||Barcelona, Spain||8:00 AM||8:00 PM||Docked|
|Tue 15Nov2022||Valencia, Spain||9:00 AM||10:00 PM||Docked|
|Wed 16Nov2022||Cartagena, Spain||11:00 AM||6:00 PM||Docked|
|Thu 17Nov2022||Malaga, Spain||8:00 AM||10:00 PM||Docked|
|Fri 18Nov2022||Gibraltar, United Kingdom||8:00 AM||2:00 PM||Docked|
|Sat 19Nov2022||Lisbon, Portugal||1:00 PM||–||Docked|
|Sun 20Nov2022||Lisbon, Portugal||–||–||Departure|