Visit 8 countries: Italy, Greece, Jordan, United Arab Emirates, India, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Singapore
Celebrity Edge® marks a turning point in our approach to ship design. From the very first sketches to experiencing those designs in a virtual reality setting, every step was done in 3-D. From the incredible new Magic Carpet® to the private plunge pools in our new 2-story Edge Villas, we could design the most refined ship at sea. The unique outward facing design breaks from traditional ship design. Aboard, you’ll feel more connected with the sea and the places you’ll visit in a variety of spaces ranging from our Edge Staterooms with Infinite Verandas®, to our reimagined, terraced pool deck that offers even greater views of the destinations and shimmer of ocean.
- 26 night cruise aboard the BRAND NEW Celebrity Edge
(14 night Rome to Dubai and 12 night Dubai to Singapore)
- Always Included:
• Classic Beverage Package (valued at $70.80 USD per day)
• Wi-Fi Surf, 2 devices (valued at $30 USD per day)
• Prepaid Gratuities (valued at $15.50 USD per day)
(Upgrade to ELEVATE or INDULGE package for additional cost)
|October 30, 2023
|Balcony (porthole view) / Oceanview||$7806|
|Edge Infinity Balcony / Oceanview||$8380|
|Taxes & Fees Included|
- The cruise deposit is refundable. A non-refundable fare is available for a reduced price, please call for more information.
- Very limited space is available. All rates and availability are subject to change at any time.
- Please note that this cruise is back-to-back sailing. Every effort will be made to assign the same cabin number for all sailings however it is not guaranteed as it is based on availability at the time of booking.
Extend your cruise!
November 25, 2023: 14-Night Bali & Australia
Singapore, At Sea, At Sea, Indonesia: Benoa, Bali (overnight), At Sea, At Sea, Australia: Darwin, At Sea, At Sea, Australia: Cairns (Yorkey’s Knob), At Sea, At Sea, Australia: Sydney
December 3, 2023: 12-Night New Zealand
Australia: Sydney, At Sea, At Sea, New Zealand: Auckland (overnight), New Zealand: Tauranga, New Zealand: Napier, New Zealand: Christchurch, New Zealand: Dunedin, New Zealand: Dusky Sound, New Zealand: Doubtful Sound, New Zealand: Milford Sound, At Sea, At Sea, Australia: Sydney
It is your responsibility to identify and to obtain the necessary visas before beginning your cruise. Based on nationality, many countries still require an entry visa. Suggestions on where to get visa information:
- U.S. citizens can visit the U.S. Department of State Foreign Entry Requirements
- Canadian citizens can visit Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada
- Embassies (Consular Service Office) of each country on your sailing itinerary
- The visa service of your choice, such as Visa Central, for specific visa requirements, information, forms and fees that apply to your nationality
In some ports where visas may be required and may be purchased in-transit, the ship personnel will assist each guest to secure a visa and charge the guests’ onboard account a one-time nominal fee. These visa fees include a small processing charge by the local representative.
You may apply for a complimentary transit e-visa for Sri Lanka before you leave home. This is free of charge and may be obtained by accessing the following link: http://www.eta.gov.lk/slvisa/
Visas for India are MANDATORY and must be obtained prior to your departure from Canada. An Electronic Visa can be obtained 120 days prior to arrival, for the cost of approximately $83 USD per person (subject to change without notice). We recommend you start applying for your Visa at time of final payment. Canadians must present a passport valid for at least 180 days from the date of entry and contain one blank page for a visa.
A group visa will be issued onboard upon submission of the guest manifest. Guests are not required to do anything to be included in the group visa.
Add $39 CAD per person / per day
Add $78 CAD per person / per day