Situated just 7 kilometres from the city of Malaga with its international airport, Torremolinos has a happy, fun atmosphere and appeals to both young and older visitors. There are an abundance of shops and boutiques and the best place to head is the main pedestrianized street of Calle San Miguel, where shops line up to sell you goods of all kinds. The seafront promenade of Torremolinos stretches all the way to Benalmadena Marina and makes for a pleasant evening stroll, where you pass the old fishing village of La Carihuela. If you are interested in golf, being located on the Costa del Golf, means that you won’t go far without finding a golf course. Close to Torremolinos are the courses of Guadalhorce, Lauro Golf, Alhaurin and Torrequebrada.
- Roundtrip airfare
- 20 nights at 3-star at the Bajondillo Apartments in a suite with kitchenette
- Round trip transfers from airport to hotel and hotel to the airport
- Services of a Destination Representative, which will meet you the after arrival to discuss the hotel facilities, the location of the stores you might need and to offer a range of day tours that can be booked.
Book by May 31!
|Oct 4, 2023||$2089 + $830 tax||$3099 + $830 tax|
|Oct 29, 2023||$1799 + $830 tax||$2619 + $830 tax|
|Victoria, Kelowna, Calgary, Edmonton from $300 more|
A large property located on the promenade and only 50 meters from the beach. Over the last 7 years, the hotel has invested over 18.1M EUR in various refurbishment projects including:
• Common areas such as public bathrooms, elevators, swimming pool, improved wifi speed and efficiency.
• Hotel and cafeteria kitchen upgrades
• Refurbishment of kitchenettes, bathrooms, air conditioning and terrace doors in most apartments
• Renewal of apartment furniture and mattresses
At the end of this amazing holiday, you’ll go home refreshed and relaxed.