With rugged arctic beauty and outdoor adventure in spades, Alaska is a destination brimming with family appeal. Kids will get a kick out of Port Adventures like gold panning and dog sledding while adults will be awed by its spectacular fjords, waterfalls and glaciers. A frontier spirit, fascinating Native American culture and wildlife sightings including bears, elk and humpback whales promise a truly unforgettable vacation for all.
- 7 night cruise sailing round trip from Vancouver aboard Disney Wonder
- Cruise fare includes:
Character experiences and select onboard activities
Service and Amenities
On a Disney Cruise Line vacation, you can enjoy Disney’s renowned service and amenities throughout the ship, all included in the price of the cruise:
- World-class staterooms
- Daily breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks and more
- 24-hour complimentary soda, coffee and tea at the beverage station
- 24-hour complimentary room service
- 24-hour Guest services
- Wave Phones, a Disney Cruise Line service that allows you to call and text your fellow passengers while you’re onboard and at Disney’s Castaway Cay
- First run-films at sea, including some in digital 3D
- Most voyages include fireworks at sea, weather permitting
- Clubs for kids 3 and up are filled with oceans of activities and amazing entertainment created so that everyone can enjoy their favorite things
- Private clubs for Tweens and Teens with their own, cool programs and activities
- Exclusive areas for adults such as nightclubs, the fitness center and many others!
The Disney Wonder is a magnificent, family-friendly Disney Cruise Line ship that takes Guests of all ages on exciting vacations to gorgeous ports of call. The ship is distinguished for its modern innovation and sophisticated design, combining sleek style with a splash of fun.
- Maiden Voyage: August 15, 1999
- Passenger Capacity: 2,400
- Gross Tonnage: 83,000
- Length: 964′
- Beam: 106′
- Draft: 25.3′
- Cruising Speed: 21.5 knots
- Given both the Disney Magic and the Disney Wonder, Disney Cruise Line will transport approximately 10,000 suitcases per operating day.
- Disney Cruise Line was the first cruise line to have an animated character as the Godmother of a ship. Tinker Bell is the Godmother of the Disney Wonder.
- Disney Cruise Line was the first to use an innovative, non-toxic hull coating that increases fuel efficiency by reducing surface resistance in open water.
- Disney Cruise Line eliminates more than 900 tons of metals, glass, plastic and paper from traditional waste streams each year through recycling, totaling more than 5,000 tons to date.
|June 24, 2019||Inside||Oceanview||Balcony||Taxes & Fees|
|Adult (double only)||$1775||$2216||$3150||$223|
|Rates in USD|
|July 29, 2019||Inside||Oceanview||Balcony||Taxes & Fees|
|Adult (double only)||$1759||$2226||$3255||$223|
|Rates in USD|
|September 2, 2019||Inside||Oceanview||Balcony||Taxes & Fees|
|Adult (double only)||$1155||$1392||$1985||$223|
|Rates in USD|
Disney Wonder sails every Monday for 7 nights from May 20 – Sept 9, 2019. With the exception of July 8, 2019 for 9 nights and July 17, 2019 for 5 nights. Please call to inquire other departure dates.
|1||Vancouver (British Columbia), Canada||—||4:00 pm|
|3||Tracy Arm, Alaska||—||—|
|4||Skagway, Alaska||7:15 am||8:00 pm|
|5||Juneau, Alaska||6:45 am||4:45 pm|
|6||Ketchikan, Alaska||11:15 am||7:45 pm|
|8||Vancouver (British Columbia), Canada||8:00 am||—|
Experience VANCOUVER Pre/Post Cruise. With just a couple of days in Vancouver before an Alaska sailing, cruisers can still enjoy an authentic taste of the city. This itinerary takes you from exploring historic neighbourhoods and meeting the locals over a cocktail, to venturing high into the mountains.
To book the activities, please see the contact information below.
6342 Bruce Street West Vancouver, BC V7W 2G4
Description: This original boutique tour company provides day excursions emphasizing eco-tourism, gourmet picnics, rainforest walks/hikes and kayaking. The Vancouver Coastal Rainforest Adventure takes visitors through Stanley Park and over to the Capilano Canyon in the North Shore mountains to learn about Vancouver’s Rainforest and temperate eco-system.
201 – 999 Canada Place Vancouver, BC V6C 3E1
Description: See Canada like never before at Vancouver’s new must-see attraction! At its core, FlyOver Canada is a breathtaking, all-ages, flight simulation ride like no other! In just over two years, Vancouver’s newest must-see attraction has welcomed over 1 million guests from around the world and received rave reviews from travellers and locals alike. The team here at FlyOver Canada is ready to assist you with story ideas, photos, b-roll and more in order to help you with your story development. FlyOver Canada is part of Pursuit, a collection of inspiring, unforgettable adventure travel experiences in Alaska, Montana, the Canadian Rockies, Vancouver, B.C. and in 2019, Reykjavik, Iceland.
3300-555 W. Hastings St. Vancouver, BC V6B 4N6
Description: Vancouver Lookout at Harbour Centre is the BEST FIRST STOP featuring a spectacular 360° view of Metro Vancouver, the majestic North Shore Mountains and perhaps even Vancouver Island just off the Pacific Coast. Your experience starts as you climb the outside of the building in an exterior glass elevator where in 40 seconds you are whisked from street level to the Lookout observation deck. Upon arrival, 167 m above sea level, looking down on one of the most beautiful cities in the world you can SEE IT ALL FROM HERE.
Vancouver Foodie Tours
1592 Johnston St Vancouver, BC V6H 3S2
Description: Rated TripAdvisor’s #1 tour in Vancouver and one of Forbes’ Top 9 Food Tours in the world – Vancouver Foodie Tours offers food tasting and educational walking tours, introducing your clients to one-of-a-kind dishes that define Vancouver’s culinary scene. Guests indulge in a feast for their eyes, belly and mind, tasting signature dishes at award-winning Vancouver institutions whilst being led by a local, knowledgeable guide. There are three delicious Foodie Tours to choose from: the Gastronomic Gastown Tour, the Best of Downtown Tour and the Granville Island Market Tour.
Landsea Tours & Adventures
14291 Burrows Road Richmond, BC V6V 1K9
Description: Landsea Tours & Adventures, a Canadian family owned and operated company, offers a variety of half-day and full-day sightseeing excursions around Vancouver, Sea to Sky, Victoria, Whistler and Vancouver’s North Shore. Your clients can select from a variety of optional add-on adventure activities to customize their mini-coach tour experience. Landsea’s two pre-cruise tours have complimentary luggage pick-up and drop off.