With rugged arctic beauty and outdoor adventure in spades, Alaska is a destination brimming with family appeal. Kids will get a kick out of Port Adventures like gold panning and dog sledding while adults will be awed by its spectacular fjords, waterfalls and glaciers. A frontier spirit, fascinating Native American culture and wildlife sightings including bears, elk and humpback whales promise a truly unforgettable vacation for all.
- 7 night cruise sailing round trip from Vancouver aboard Disney Wonder
- Cruise fare includes:
Character experiences and select onboard activities
Service and Amenities
On a Disney Cruise Line vacation, you can enjoy Disney’s renowned service and amenities throughout the ship, all included in the price of the cruise:
- World-class staterooms
- Daily breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks and more
- 24-hour complimentary soda, coffee and tea at the beverage station
- 24-hour complimentary room service
- 24-hour Guest services
- Wave Phones, a Disney Cruise Line service that allows you to call and text your fellow passengers while you’re onboard and at Disney’s Castaway Cay
- First run-films at sea, including some in digital 3D
- Most voyages include fireworks at sea, weather permitting
- Clubs for kids 3 and up are filled with oceans of activities and amazing entertainment created so that everyone can enjoy their favorite things
- Private clubs for Tweens and Teens with their own, cool programs and activities
- Exclusive areas for adults such as nightclubs, the fitness center and many others!
The Disney Wonder is a magnificent, family-friendly Disney Cruise Line ship that takes Guests of all ages on exciting vacations to gorgeous ports of call. The ship is distinguished for its modern innovation and sophisticated design, combining sleek style with a splash of fun.
- Maiden Voyage: August 15, 1999
- Passenger Capacity: 2,400
- Gross Tonnage: 83,000
- Length: 964′
- Beam: 106′
- Draft: 25.3′
- Cruising Speed: 21.5 knots
- Given both the Disney Magic and the Disney Wonder, Disney Cruise Line will transport approximately 10,000 suitcases per operating day.
- Disney Cruise Line was the first cruise line to have an animated character as the Godmother of a ship. Tinker Bell is the Godmother of the Disney Wonder.
- Disney Cruise Line was the first to use an innovative, non-toxic hull coating that increases fuel efficiency by reducing surface resistance in open water.
- Disney Cruise Line eliminates more than 900 tons of metals, glass, plastic and paper from traditional waste streams each year through recycling, totaling more than 5,000 tons to date.
|June 24, 2019||Inside||Oceanview||Balcony||Taxes & Fees|
|Adult (double only)||$1775||$2216||$3150||$223|
|Rates in USD|
|July 29, 2019||Inside||Oceanview||Balcony||Taxes & Fees|
|Adult (double only)||$1759||$2226||$3255||$223|
|Rates in USD|
|September 2, 2019||Inside||Oceanview||Balcony||Taxes & Fees|
|Adult (double only)||$1208||$1392||$1985||$223|
|Rates in USD|
Disney Wonder sails every Monday for 7 nights from May 20 – Sept 9, 2019. With the exception of July 8, 2019 for 9 nights and July 17, 2019 for 5 nights. Please call to inquire other departure dates.
|1||Vancouver (British Columbia), Canada||—||4:00 pm|
|3||Tracy Arm, Alaska||—||—|
|4||Skagway, Alaska||7:15 am||8:00 pm|
|5||Juneau, Alaska||6:45 am||4:45 pm|
|6||Ketchikan, Alaska||11:15 am||7:45 pm|
|8||Vancouver (British Columbia), Canada||8:00 am||—|