We set sail on our quest for blue-water bliss where nature demands our full attention. Birds in a bevy of songs and colors. Trees laden with mangos and guavas. Islands with gin-clear lagoons, white sand beaches and towering mystic mountains.
- 9 night luxury cruise roundtrip Miami aboard Explora I
- An in-suite welcome bottle of champagne and a bottle of spirit of the guests’ choice upon arrival
- Nine distinct culinary experiences, including in-suite dining
- Unlimited beverages, fine wines and premium spirits, specialty coffees, teas and soft drinks available anytime, including in-suite mini-bar
- Access to the spa thermal area
- Wellbeing and fitness programs on board and at the destinations
- All on-board gratuities
- Unlimited, high-speed Wi-Fi throughout the ship
- Shuttle services from port to city center (where required/available)
- Distinctive Voyages extra benefits:
- The Services of a Distinctive Voyages Host
- A Private Welcome Reception
- An Exclusive Shore Event – Samana Culture, School and Monkeyland
- Book by Jun 16: Save 5% when pay in full!
|December 13, 2023||Cruise Only||Pay in Full|
|Ocean Terrace Suite||$6489||$6159|
|Taxes and Fees are included|
Price is per person, based on double occupancy
|Wed, 13 Dec 2023||Miami (Embarkation)|
|Thu, 14 Dec 2023||At Sea|
|Fri, 15 Dec 2023||Grand Turk, Turks And Caicos Islands|
|Sat, 16 Dec 2023||Samana, Dominican Republic
Exclusive Shore Event: Samana Culture, School and Monkeyland with Distinctive Voyages
|Sun, 17 Dec 2023||
Spanish Town (Virgin Gorda), British Virgin Islands
|Mon, 18 Dec 2023||Deshaies, Guadeloupe|
|Tue, 19 Dec 2023||At Sea|
|Wed, 20 Dec 2023||At Sea|
|Thu, 21 Dec 2023||Ocean Cay, Bahamas|
|Fri, 22 Dec 2023||Miami (Disembarkation)|
Miami sets our expectations of enchantment with some of its most cherished treasures including the magnificent Vizcaya Villa, the Mediterranean-inspired Venetian Pool, and Key Biscayne’s long secluded beaches.
Our playground of discovery continues in Grand Turk where the world’s third longest barrier reef and sheer coral walls teem with fish named for parrots, angels and damsels as well as the “splash down” site when the Friendship 7 NASA capsule hit these waters with Astronaut John Glenn in 1962.
From stellar grace to heavenly lairs, we call on the eden of Samana; a stage for stories to tell about secluded Playa Rincon beach, considered by many to be the most beautiful, and the virgin forest of El Valle with its many gossamer waterfalls. Quiet coves and untamed wilderness await in Virgin Gorda which is as pristine and plump with surprises as her name suggests. Explore The Baths, hike Devi’s Bay National Park or head out to uninhabited Prickly Pear Island.
Regal and under-the-radar, Deshaies distinguishes with its famed golden beach of Grande Anse and privy location to the world-renowned Jacques Cousteau dive site at nearby Pigeon Island.
Without disturbing the balance of sea and life, we call upon Ocean Cay Marine Reserve; our private island outpost designed to provide enriching experiences in an environmentally and sustainable manner.
Samana Culture, School, and Monkeyland with Distinctive Voyages
– Visit a local school to meet the Children of Samana and donate some school supplies
– Experience the way a typical Dominican family lives, immerse yourself in their customs and beliefs.
– Witness firsthand the manufacturing process of rubber.
– Experience spectacular views and photo opportunities at every turn.
– Interact in close proximity to our beautiful squirrel monkeys at Monkeyland.
Your tour will begin by boarding a safari truck (truck may be open air) to enjoy the views and natural countryside on your way to visit a rubber plantation where you will see how rubber is made from start to finish.
You will also visit a local house where you will have the opportunity to see how a typical Dominican family lives and immerse yourself in their customs and beliefs before a stop at a local school to meet the children of Samana. A donation of some school supplies for the children will be made at the time of your visit.
Following that memorable experience you tour takes you to a tropical garden. Next, learn why Dominican cigars are some of the best in the world, with a stop at a traditional cigar factory.
Following your tour of Samana culture, El Limón Adventure Ranch awaits you to enjoy the most delicious buffet-style lunch called “La Bandera” rice, beans, pasta, salad and chicken.
Now, your tour is venturing off to Monkeyland. A guided tour allows you to interact in close proximity to our beautiful and friendly squirrel monkeys. This is a must-do for any nature lover, get the unique chance to see a family of squirrel monkeys eating right from a fruit bowl in your hands.
Lunch – Dominican typical buffet call “La Bandera” rice, beans, pasta, salad and chicken.
Gratuity and Personal Items
It is recommended that guests dress in casual, layered clothing and wear flat, comfortable walking shoes and bring a jacket in case of inclement weather. Please check the weather forecast the day before the tour for the most updated weather forecast, via the onboard front desk.
Introducing a bold new vision for luxury ocean travel!
Explora Journeys is the NEW luxury lifestyle travel brand launched by the MSC Group with the AMBITION to redefine the luxury cruise category.
Designed in partnership with the world’s foremost super-yacht specialists, EXPLORA I — the first ship in the Explora Journeys fleet — sets sail in Summer 2023.
The concept: Vibrant, cosmopolitan, relaxed European luxury at sea. Instead of cruises, we create journeys – of the mind, and across the oceans of the world. Visits to places on and off the beaten track.
On board: Spaces that offer guests relaxed luxury, creating a home at sea. Restoring life’s essential balance with a combination of discovery and appreciation for wellbeing and nature. This is what our new discerning travelers have asked for and this is what they will enjoy on Explora Journeys.
Each of our 461 ocean-front suites, penthouses and residences – all DESIGNED with a refined, European elegance – are created to bring guests CLOSER to the ocean itself, with floor-to-ceiling windows and PRIVATE sun terraces.
Explora Journeys is the new European luxury lifestyle travel brand redefining the luxury ocean experience.
Ocean Terrace Suites
Our Ocean Terrace Suites elegantly combine space re amongst the largest in the category – and light. Floor to ceiling windows bathe the suites in light and private sun terraces help guests truly relax and bring them closer to the ocean that carries them on their journey
Total suite area: 377-420 sq ft
The Ocean Penthouses offer a luxurious, spacious retreat with ocean-front floor-to-ceiling windows and expansive terraces to unwind and relax
Total suite area: 463 – 732 sq ft
In-suite welcome bottle of superior champagne
Enhanced In-Suite Dining menu
Superior selection of beverages and spirits available in the in-suite mini-bar
Priority check-in and embarkation (where available)
One additional bottle of spirit or wine of the guests’ preference (three bottles in total)
For a true sense of being at home at sea, experience the sweeping decks and effortlessly elegant spaces of our Ocean Residences.
Total suite area: 753-1604 sq ft
Priority reservations for Destination Experiences
Roundtrip airport to port ground transfers included (available up to a distance of 50 miles / 80 km each way from / to port)
Personal welcome by a butler and priority embarkation upon arrival
VIP lounge at embarkation (where available)
In-suite welcome bottle of premium champagne
In-suite full bar setup with a selection of premium spirits, wines and soft drinks
In-Suite Dining exclusive menu, including specialities from some of our onboard culinary venues
Unlimited complimentary laundry and pressing services
– Packing and unpacking to the guests’ preferences
– Pressing and laundering assistance
– Private in-suite dining
– Itinerary and transport planning
– Celebrations planning
– Onboard and ashore reservations assistance
EIGHTEEN RESTAURANTS, BARS AND LOUNGES
• Anthology – Exquisite cuisine celebrating the talents and specialities of guest chefs from around the globe
• Sakura – Immersive Pan-Asian dining
• Marble & Co. Grill – A redefined European steakhouse experience
• Med Yacht Club – Celebrating the flavours of the Mediterranean
• Emporium Marketplace – Effortless all-day dining restaurant
• Fil Rouge – French-inspired international cuisine
As well as
• In-Suite Dining – Refined dining in the comfort of your suite or private terrace
• Chef’s Kitchen – An immersive experience offering culinary classes
BARS & LOUNGES
• Lobby Bar – A centrally-located social bar and lounge
• Malt Whisky Bar – A refined tour of the global whisky regions
• Journeys Lounge – Mixology, enrichment and entertainment continuously evolving throughout the day
• Explora Lounge – Luminous lounge offering spectacular 270-degree views of the ocean
• Gelateria & Creperie at The Conservatory – Authentic French and Italian indulgences
• Crema Café – Bustling café lounge with sea views
• Astern Lounge – All-day lounge for a seaside escape opening up to the Astern Pool
• Sky Bar on 14 – A panoramic lounge setting, ideal for soothing cocktails and infinite views
• Astern Pool & Bar – An all-day pool and lounge setting for a seaside escape on deck 5
• Atoll Pool & Bar – An intimate pool on deck 10 with a chilled vibe throughout the day
• Helios Pool & Bar – A panoramic adults-only pool and lounge experience
• The Conservatory Pool & Bar – A weather-protected all-day poolside lounge
OTHER ENTERTAINMENT OPTIONS
— Art gallery
— Curated shopping experiences
GENEROUS OUTDOOR DECKS
— Three heated outdoor pools and one indoor heated pool with retractable glass roof
— 64 private cabanas
— Several indoor and outdoor whirlpools
— Poolside dining and lounging
HOLISTIC WELLNESS AND FITNESS
— Over 700 sq m (7,500 sq ft) of indoor and outdoor wellness facilities
— Over 270 sq m (2,900 sq ft) of indoor and outdoor fitness facilities with latest equipment
— A panoramic running track
— Bespoke balanced nutrition and sleep programmes
THE LATEST ENVIRONMENTAL-SUPPORTING TECHNOLOGIES
— Hybrid-ready energy solutions
— Waste-management and energy-saving solutions
— No single-plastic used on-board and ashore