Enjoy a fun filled week in Dubai with its over-the top iconic skyscrapers, palm-shaped islands, city sized malls, an indoor ski slope and palatial beach resorts. Try a camel ride and enjoy a BBQ under the stars in the desert, and explore the panoramic sights and landmarks of Abu Dhabi, the UAE capital.
- 7 nights accommodation (choose between 3, 4 or 5-star options)
3-star: Hampton by Hilton Al Seef or similar
4-star: Four Points By Sheraton Sheik Zayed or similar
5-star: JW Marriott Marquis or similar
- 9 meals: 7 breakfasts, 1 lunch at Local House Restaurant with Arabic coffee and sweets, 1 bbq dinner in the desert
- Meet and assist upon arrival at Dubai International Airport
- Return Dubai Airport – Hotel – Dubai Airport transfers by standard private car
- Sightseeing in shared and private basis with English guide; as per itinerary
- Dune desert safari in shared 4WD vehicle
|Jun 1-Sep 30||from $1429||from $1599||from $1969|
|Oct 1-Dec 15||from $1639||from $2229||from $2879|
|Above rates are per person based on double including tax. Single rooms may be available on a request basis|
- UAE Entry Visa if applicable to your nationality
- Meals other than those referenced in each itinerary
- Tourism Dirham Fee per room per night – charged locally at checkout: approx. Cad7 per night for 5* hotel, CAD 4 per night for 4* hotels, CAD3.5 per night for 3* hotels
Day 1: Arrive Dubai
Arrive in Dubai. After collecting your luggage, you will be met prior to Immigration and transferred to your chosen hotel. Enjoy the rest of the day at leisure.
Overnight Dubai Hotel (7 nights – Choose between 3, 4 or 5-star option)
Day 2: Dubai Sightseeing (B)
Breakfast at the hotel. Morning at leisure. You will be picked up from your hotel and join a shared tour: Visit the Palm Jumeirah – an artificial island where you get to admire the luxurious hotel Atlantis, The Palm. Continuing to Burj Al Arab beach, stop and admire the architectural beauty of the sail-shaped hotel and take photos. Next stop will be the beautiful Blue Mosque inspired by the Ottoman and Andalusian styles, also known as Al Farooq Omar Bin Al Khattab Mosque. A short drive will take you to visit the Burj Khalifa Observation Deck on the 124th/125th f loor admiring the beautiful view of the cityscape. Once you complete your sightseeing, choose to be dropped back off at your hotel or a select a different location in Dubai.
Day 3: Dubai – Taste of Dubai Excursion (B/L)
Breakfast at the hotel. Embark on a culinary journey in Dubai.
Your day will include:
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in a private vehicle with a private guide
- Enjoy a lemon-mint drink at XVA Café at XVA Gallery
- Try delicious starters at Bayt Al Wakeel restaurant
- Indulge in a camel burger at Local House Restaurant
- Enjoy Arabic Coffee and local sweets at Arabian Teahouse
- Explore Old Dubai
Day 4: Dubai – Abu Dhabi – Dubai (B)
Breakfast at the hotel. Pick up from your hotel and join a shared tour: Experience two of the city’s most iconic wonders. The first stop will be the architectural wonder Sheikh Zayed Mosque, one of the largest mosques in the world. Next, visit the Largest Museum in the Arab world promoting openness to world culture – Louvre Abu Dhabi, with artifacts from the top French Museums such as the Louvre in Paris, Center Georges Pompidou, the Palace of Versailles and Musee d’Orsay.
Your day will include:
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel
- Sheikh Zayed Mosque (Photo-stop condition will apply closed due to Covid)
- Louvre Museum visit
- Abaya with a scarf for ladies (to be returned after use- for mosque visit)
- Cold mineral water
Day 5 & 6: Dubai at Leisure (B)
Breakfast at the hotel. Two full days at leisure to explore on your own.
Suggested Attractions: Museum of the Future, The View – At the Palm, Sky Views Dubai, Infinity des Lumières, Dubai fountains, The Frame
Day 7: Dubai – Dune drive & Evening Desert Safari (B/D)
Breakfast at the hotel. Morning and afternoon free. Get ready to experience the desert like never before. Leave the buzzing city behind as you’re whisked off to the beautiful and peaceful Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve, ready to deliver the best of what the dunes have to offer. Enjoy a thrilling dune drive, spotting local wildlife along the way, and snap unbeatable photos at sunset.
Your day will include:
- Pick-up and drop-off in a shared vehicle (4-wheel drive-Land cruiser or similar)
- Dune drive
- Sunset stop
- Enjoy a variety of entertainment: Camel ride, sandboarding, henna hand painting, Fire and Dance Show
- Photo opportunity with a falcon
- BBQ dinner at a modern Bedouin-style camp
- Unlimited soft drinks
- Option to add an alcoholic drinks package (House or premium beverages $)
Day 8: Dubai – Departure (B)
Breakfast at the hotel. Checkout and transfer to Dubai International Airport.