Galapagos Central Islands aboard the Xavier III
Encounter the island chain that has enchanted explorers since Darwin first weighed anchor off its shores. Spend four nights exploring the incredible wildlife of the Galapagos archipelago in the company of an expert Naturalist Guide. In the evenings, return to the Xavier to reflect on the day’s adventures. Retire to air-conditioned cabins with exclusive lower berths and private bathrooms.
- Roundtrip Airfare from Canada to Quito
- 4 nights cruising in the Galapagos Islands, Certified Galapagos Park Guide, all landings, excursions and transportation, flights to and from the Galapagos Islands, snorkelling equipment, visit to a wildlife interpretation centre
- Arrival transfer on day 1
- Hotels (2 nts), on board Xavier III in twin-share cabins (4 nts)
- 6 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches, 4 Dinners (Allow USD80-105 for meals not included)
- Local flight, motorized yacht, van, zodiacs, private bus.
- Galapagos National Parks Guide while in the islands. Local Representative in Quito.
- Small group experience; Max 16, Avg 12
|November 18, 2019
||Lower Deck||Upper Deck|
|Vancouver||$4099 + $180 tax||$4299 + $180 tax|
|Victoria, Kelowna, Calgary||$4399 + $180 tax||$4599 + $180 tax|
|Toronto||$3899 + $263 tax||$4099 + $263 tax|
|Stay Extra nights in Quito for just $145 per night|
Per person based on shared accommodation
My own room add $2363
Not Included: Drinks and tips while on the yacht are extra. Not included is $20 USD Tourist Transit card fee at the Quito airport and a $100 USD Galapagos park entry fee upon arrival to the Islands – both paid locally only
Day 1 Quito
Arrive in Quito and transfer to hotel
Day 2: Quito/Puerto Ayora (B,L,D)
Transfer early to the airport for the flight to the Galápagos Islands. Upon arrival meet the Naturalist Guide, who will assist with the transfer to the Xavier, located in Puerto Ayora on Santa Cruz Island. Visit the Santa Cruz highlands and get up close and personal with giant tortoises.
Day 4 Chinese Hat / Black Turtle Cove (B,L,D)
Visit Chinese Hat for snorkelling opportunities and to observe the birds and sea lions before taking an excursion to Black Turtle Cove to see the marine life.
Day 5 Cerro Dragón / Daphne (B,L,D)
Visit Cerro Dragón on the west coast of Santa Cruz Island to see land iguanas and a salt water lagoon frequented by flamingos and other species of birds. Continue to Daphne Island in the afternoon to spot birds and wildlife.
Day 5 Islas Plaza/Santa Fé Island (B,L,D)
Land at South Plaza in the morning for wildlife spotting opportunities. Afternoon visit to Santa Fé Island for guided walks to observe the wildlife and plentiful marine iguanas. Opportunities for swimming and snorkelling with the sea lions.
Day 6 San Cristóbal / Quito (B)
Visit the Interpretation Center on San Cristóbal Island before flying back to Quito.
Day 7 Quito (B)
Depart at any time.