This self-drive tour will have you explore some of the most stunning and less crowded areas Western Canada has to offer.
- 6-nights accommodation including
○ 2 nights in Osoyoos: Coast Osoyoos Beach Hotel incl. continental breakfast (Coast Room) or similar
○ 1 night in Nelson: Prestige Lakeside Resort (Standard Room) or similar
○ 1 night in Fairmont Hot Springs: Fairmont Hot Springs Resort (Classic Room) or similar
○ 2 nights in *Banff: Elk & Avenue (Standard Room) or similar
- Admission to Sulphur Mountain Gondola
- Self-drive itinerary with all of the suggested things to see and do
- Regional Travel Guide including highlights and facts about the areas
- Book by Mar 31!
|May 1 – 11, 2021||$649 + $48 tax||$524 + $42 tax||$459 + $38 tax||$1199 + $75 tax|
|May 12 – 16, 2021||$669 + $49 tax||$539 + $42 tax||$469 + $39 tax||$1269 + $79 tax|
|May 17 – Jun 22, 2021||$769 + $54 tax||$619 + $46 tax||$519 + $41 tax||$1499 + $90 tax|
|Jun 23 – 29, 2021||$869 + $59 tax||$669 + $49 tax||$559 + $43 tax||$1659 + $98 tax|
|Jun 30 – Sep 5, 2021||$969 + $64 tax||$749 + $53 tax||$619 + $46 tax||$1899 + $110 tax|
|Sep 6 – 30, 2021||$799 + $55 tax||$639 + $47 tax||$539 + $42 tax||$1569 + $94 tax|
|Oct 1 – 6, 2021||$699 + $50 tax||$549 + $53 tax||$469 + $39 tax||$1299 + $80 tax|
|Rates are starting from and per person|
|Children 6-12 years old: $34 (when sharing existing bedding)|
|*Upgrade hotel in Banff at Mount Royal Hotel from $110 per person (based on Double)|
Customize your package! Shorter or longer stays and upgraded rooms are available!
• Banff Gondola $tba
• Horseback Riding in Banff $tba
• Fly Fishing on the Bow River (early bookings essential) $tba
• Via Ferrata in Banff $tba
• Whitewater rafting in Canmore $tba
· Cancel up to 8 days in advance: 100% refundable, less $130 per booking ($100 processing fee + $30 booking management fee). Cancel 7 days or less prior to departure are 100% non-refundable
· Daily departures possible
· On request and subject to availability
· Up to 4 people per room, based on sharing beds
· Additional nights and room upgrades (please ask us for details)
· Personal expenses
· All other meals and attractions not indicated as being included in the package
· Parking fees
· National Park Pass
Day 1: Vancouver – Osoyoos
At your leisure, depart Vancouver in the morning and start the road less travelled. We suggest leaving town along Highway 7, leading you through small towns, villages and past farmland and beautiful landscapes. On your way to Osoyoos, go for a quick hike in Manning Park or pick up some delicious fruit at a fruit stand in Keremeos.
Day 2: Osoyoos
Today is at your leisure. You can spend the day exploring some of the many wineries between Osoyoos and Kelowna, have a relaxing day by the beach, go for a bike tour (not included) or visit the Nk’Mip Desert & Heritage Centre in Osoyoos and learn more about the indigenous people that call these lands their home (admission not included).
Day 3: Osoyoos to Nelson
Leaving the desert land behind, your trip will see you travelling further east. Slowly but surely you will head into the Kootenays. Make sure you enjoy one of the many fabulous restaurants this charming small town is known for.
Day 4: Nelson to Fairmont Hot Springs
Before leaving Nelson to travel further east, we suggest a visit of Kokanee Creek Provincial Park before you drive to Fairmont Hot Springs. Along the way, you can stop in Kimberly, a small mountain village that is known for a bit of old school german charm. We recommend arriving early at Fairmont Hot Springs to be able to enjoy a nice soak in the hot springs (included when staying at the Fairmont Hot Springs Resort).
Day 5: Fairmont Hot Springs to Banff
Today will be a day of highlights. At your leisure, depart Fairmont Hot Springs and drive through Kootenay National Park offering many viewpoints and opportunities for small hikes. As you make your way towards Alberta, the magnificent Rocky Mountains will rise out of the landscape and your stay in the most famous mountain town of all, Banff, awaits you.
Day 6: Banff
Today is at your leisure to do whatever your heart desires. Whether you want to sleep in and go shopping along Banff Avenue or explore some of the nearby glacier-fed lakes – anything is possible. Admission to Banff Gondola is included in your package. Enjoy stunning views from atop Sulphur Mountain at your leisure.
Day 7: End of Trip
All good things must come to an end. At your leisure, depart Kelowna for your final drive home.
There are many highlights on this tour, but there are a few that stand out above all others. You will have the opportunity to sightsee your way through the most beautiful parts of Western Canada. There are some areas on this adventure that are still considered hidden treasures! There will be many chances to see some of the wildlife that is native to Western Canada, including moose, elk, black and grizzly bears and bald eagles. Travelling through areas of Western Canada, known for their local breweries and wineries, you should not miss the opportunity to sample some local wines, ciders or beers. In addition, some areas you will be travelling to are known for their natural hot springs, that are worth a visit.