Kamloops is perfect for hiking, biking, paddling lakes and rivers, and experiencing local culture. Discover the many golf courses, from Tobiano to Eagle Point. Go hiking in the Kenna Cartwright or Peterson Creek nature parks and swim around Kamloops Lake.
- 2 nights at 4-star Delta Hotels By Marriott Kamloops
- Wine tasting for 2 at Monte Creek Winery www.montecreekranch.com
- Passes for 2 or a family pass to BC Wildlife Park (up to $46.95 value)
- Cancel up to 48 hours prior to arrival
|July 13-August 31, 2020|
|from $159 + $41 tax|
(2 adults, 2 kids under 17)
|from $175 + $43 tax|
|Rates are per adult based on double|
Booking management fee non refundable
Delta Hotels By Marriott Kamloops
Experience the best in streamlined travel at Delta Hotels Kamloops. Our recently renovated downtown hotel has been thoughtfully designed with the essential needs of a frequent traveler in mind. Our spacious hotel rooms and suites offer premium bathrooms, plush bedding, inspiring workspaces and free Wi-Fi. For relaxation our hotel offers a state-of-the-art fitness center featuring a 24-hour gym and a heated rooftop pool with cabana seating. After a busy day in downtown Kamloops, relax in our restaurant and bar with freshly-prepared dishes inspired from all corners of Canada and indulge in a drink from our wine library or a craft beer. Those looking to host a special event or meeting in Kamloops, Canada, can take advantage of our hotel’s versatile event venues, including the largest event space in Kamloops. Our hotel also offers business facilities and delicious catering and expert planning services to ensure an occasion to remember. We look forward to welcoming you to Delta Hotel Kamloops.
- All our accommodations include a tea/coffeemaker, mini-fridge and flat-screen TV with Netflix
- Complimentary in-room amenities include wireless internet, bottled water and plush bathroom slippers
- Settle into a smart, efficient hotel rooms with plush pillowtop mattress and duel voltage adaptors