It’s white, it’s far and even in summer, it’s cold. But despite these facts, the Arctic makes a mockery of other destinations. Cruise the unspoiled landscapes of this extraordinary region, observing plethoras of seabirds along your way. Sail into peaceful fjords and, weather permitting, jump into a kayak to really get a first-hand feel of the icy waters. With spectacular views guaranteed, we challenge you not to fall in love with the Arctic.
Silver Wind is a perfect illustration of how complete a small-sized ship can be. With just 296-guests, luxury suites and spacious public areas, Silver Wind is one of the cosiest and most intimate ships afloat today. Warm welcomes and gracious personalized service inspire our guests to call Silver Wind their “home away from home”.
- Round trip international airfare from Vancouver, Calgary, Montreal & Toronto to Oslo
- Airfare between Oslo to Tromson and Longyearbyen
- 1 pre night hotel and post dayroom in Oslo
- 9 night cruise aboard the luxury Silver Cloud (Silversea)
- All transfers between airport, hotel and ship and luggage handling
- Personalised service – the best crew-to-guest ratio in expedition cruising
- Butler service in every suite and stateroom – all guests are pampered equally
- Open-seating dining options – dine when and with whomever you please
- Beverages in-suite and throughout the ship – select wines, premium spirits, specialty coffees and soft drinks, plus your own tailored mini-bar In-suite dining and room service
- Enrichment lectures by a highly qualified Expeditions Team
- Guided Zodiac, land and sea tours, and shoreside activities led by the Expeditions Team
- Gratuities always included in your fare
- Unlimited Free Wifi
- Complimentary Parka
- Book and Pay in Full by Feb 28 and Save 10%! (price reflects below)
|July 9, 2022
Tromson to Longyearbyen
|Vancouver, Calgary, Montreal & Toronto|
|Taxes & Fees||Included|
Do you have a Future Cruise Credit?
Call us today to make redemption a seamless process!