This northbound itinerary will take you from the excitement of Los Angeles to the vibrant city of Vancouver. Before embarking in L.A., visit a few iconic sights like the Santa Monica Pier and Hollywood’s Walk of Fame. At the legendary Pink’s Hotdogs, you never know who you’ll see in line. In San Francisco, board the hop-on hop-off bus to see popular landmarks including the Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz. A stop at Fisherman’s Wharf is a must for freshly baked sourdough bread.
- One way airfare to Los Angeles
- 5 night cruise aboard Norwegian Joy
- One way transfer from airport to pier
|April 19, 2020||Vancouver|
|Taxes & Fees||$298|
|Victoria, Kelowna, Comox, Calgary, Edmonton add from $300 more|
Please call to inquire for flights from other departure cities.
Norwegian Free at Sea Promotional Offer. Upgrade your package price and Choose up to 5 Offers:
1. Premium Beverage Package (service charge applies)
2. Specialty Dining Package (service charge applies)
3. 250-Minute Internet Package
4. $50 USD Per Port Shore Excursions
5. 3rd & 4th Guest Free (select sailings)
Please call to inquire additional costs. Restriction applies. Offer is not applicable to categories IX, OX, BX, or MX (Sail Away Categories).
Apr 19 – 24, 2020
|Sun||Los Angeles, California (EMBARK)||—||5:00 pm|
Check out the scene at Venice Beach. Spot a celebrity or two on Rodeo Drive. Take a walk down the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Explore the La Brea Tar Pits or Getty Centre. Or spend the day at one of L.A.’s world-famous theme parks.
|Tue||San Francisco, California||7:00 am||6:00 pm|
Come see why so many people end up leaving their hearts in this city by the Bay. It’s a place where little cable cars rise up steep hills to reveal magnificent vistas and winding streets meander past candy-coloured Victorian homes. With so many sights you may want to plan a few extra days to take it all in.
|Thu||Vancouver, British Columbia||1:30 pm||—|
Positioned between the snow-dusted North Shore Mountains and the rich, blue waters of the Pacific Ocean, Vancouver blends big-city sophistication with small-town charm. Don’t miss Queen Elizabeth Park – a 130-acre civic arboretum accented with sculptures by modern artist Henry Moore.
|Fri||Vancouver, British Columbia (DISEMBARK)||6:00 am||—|
- Disembarkation usually begins 2 hours after docking.
- Due to security reasons, all guests must be on board 2 hours before sailing.
- Itineraries are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Check your specific sailing for exact departure and arrival times. All times are local to the port.