Whether you spend your days on land or underwater on this 10-night journey, aquatic beauty surrounds you. First, the Society Islands wow with lush rainforests, impossibly clear lagoons, and endless palm trees swaying in the warm breeze. Then, the Tuamotu Archipelago beckons with an underwater ecosystem that’s known the world ‘round. Grab a snorkel mask or dive tank and see it for yourself.
- Roundtrip airfare between Los Angeles and Tahiti
- 10 nights cruise aboard the 5+ star m/s Paul Gauguin
- Round trip transfers from airport to pier and pier to airport (not available with cruise only)
- Paul Gauguin Cruises All-Inclusive Distinctions:
• All onboard meals—breakfast, lunch, dinner, and complimentary 24-hour room service
• Onboard gratuities for room stewards and dining/bar staff
• Complimentary non-alcoholic beverages and select wine, beer, and spirits
• Onboard entertainment, including our own troupe of Polynesian host/entertainers and presentations by local naturalists and a variety of special guests
• A state-of-the-art, retractable water-sports marina featuring complimentary kayaking and paddle boarding
- Exclusive $200 USD per cabin on board credit!
|December 28, 2022||Los Angeles||Cruise Only|
$5300 + $230 tax
$3450 + $230 tax
$5470 + $230 tax
$3620 + $230 tax
$6790 + $230 tax
$4940 + $230 tax
$7000 + $230 tax
$5150 + $230 tax
(includes Butler service)
$8400 + $230 tax
$6550 + $230 tax
|Rates in USD. Per person based on double occupancy.
Single occupancy rates are available from $7025 + $230 tax
Book by June 30: Cruise with Confidence. Postpone or cancel your voyage up to 30 days before the departure date of your cruise and receive a credit voucher.
Add on airfare from your departure city to Los Angeles is additional and is available to book 331 days prior to departure.
Offer is valid for residents of Canada only.
|Wednesday – December 28, 2022||Papeete, Tahiti, Society Islands||Embarkation begins at 3:00 pm||11:55 pm|
|Thursday – December 29, 2022||Huahine, Society Islands||8:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Friday – December 30, 2022||Bora Bora, Society Islands||8:00 am|
|Saturday – December 31, 2022||Bora Bora, Society Islands||4:00 pm|
|Sunday – January 1, 2023||Rangiroa, Tuamotus||12:00 pm||5:30 pm|
|Monday – January 2, 2023||Fakarava, Tuamotus||8:00 am||5:30 pm|
|Tuesday – January 3, 2023||Sea Day|
|Wednesday – January 4, 2023||Taha’a, Society Islands||9:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Thursday – January 5, 2023||Moorea, Society Islands||8:00 am|
|Friday – January 6, 2023||Moorea, Society Islands||5:00 pm|
|Friday – January 6, 2023||Papeete, Tahiti, Society Islands||7:30 pm|
|Saturday – January 7, 2023||Papeete, Tahiti, Society Islands||8:00 am|
Day 1 – Embark the m/s Paul Gauguin in Papeete, Tahiti, Society Islands
The largest of French Polynesia’s 118 islands, Tahiti and its capital city of Papeete are the perfect place to begin your South Pacific sojourn. The Gauguin is already waiting in the harbor for your adventure to begin on the island that’s called “the Queen of the Pacific.”
Day 2 – Huahine, Society Islands
Don’t be fooled by the vibe of this laid-back, secluded island. Many treasures are hidden among the lush rainforest and dramatic terrain. With a bit of exploration, you’ll uncover some of the best-preserved archeological sites in French Polynesia. Underwater treasures await as well, with a SCUBA excursion in the lagoon.
Day 3 & 4 – Bora Bora, Society Islands
Indulge in two full days in Bora Bora, exploring lush peaks, wandering white-sand beaches, and marveling at iconic views of Mount Otemanu. Take the plunge with a SCUBA excursion to see the island’s colorful coral reefs, enjoy a sunset jetboat ride, or spend a lazy afternoon on our private beach.
Day 5 – Rangiroa, Tuamotus
Life is beautifully simple in Rangiroa, the largest atoll of the Tuamotu Archipelago in the eastern Pacific Ocean. It’s the perfect place to immerse yourself in the local culture. Tour a local black pearl farm, wander the village of Avatoru, or visit Dominique Auroy Winery, which produces French Polynesia’s only wine label.
Day 6 – Fakarava, Tuamotus
Fakarava is an unspoiled paradise in every sense of the word. In addition to the many rare species of plants and animals you’ll find in the UNESCO Biosphere Reserve, it’s also a place of cultural and historical significance, with charming villages, ancient temples, and spectacular coral churches.
Day 7 – At Sea
Have you met Les Gauguins and Les Gauguines yet? Our onboard hosts are at the ready to share their Polynesian culture, with Tahitian dance lessons, hands-on traditional craft demonstrations, and an array of activities for all ages.
Day 8 – Taha’a, Society Islands
As the day unfolds in front of you in Taha’a, where will you go? Exciting shore excursions await, but so does Motu Mahana, Paul Gauguin Cruises’ own private islet. Choose from swimming, snorkeling, kayaking, or simply lounging on the beach with a cold drink from our floating bar. Les Gauguines are also on hand to share musical entertainment and Polynesian crafts.
Day 9 & 10 – Moorea, Society Islands
Step into a vibrant, colorful world in bright and beautiful Moorea, which welcomes you with azure lagoons, impossibly fresh tropical fruits, and palm-fringed beaches. Commune with nature on an optional dolphin-watching excursion with an expert marine biologist. Afterwards, spend some time getting to know the local residents while shopping for handmade crafts. In the evening sail back to Papeete, Tahiti. Don’t worry—your journey hasn’t quite ended yet. The Gauguin remains your floating home for one more night as you spend an evening exploring on land.
Day 11 – Disembark in Papeete, Tahiti, Society Islands
Tahiti’s capital city of Papeete is where we’ll part ways and say “until we meet again.” But your journey doesn’t have to end just yet—Tahiti’s resorts, spas, restaurants, shopping, and nightlife await
Itinerary may vary slightly depending on sailing date.
In these unprecedented times, you need the flexibility to adapt your travel plans as conditions change. Now, for a limited time only, Paul Gauguin Cruises is offering STRESS-FREE booking and cancellation on your next voyage aboard the deluxe m/s Paul Gauguin.
Simply make a new booking between December 1, 2020 and June 30, 2021 on sailings through December 31, 2022, and you’ll enjoy:
Delayed final payment: Your final payment is not due until 30 days before the departure date of your cruise.
Penalty-free cancellation: Postpone or cancel your voyage up to 30 days before the departure date of your cruise and receive a credit voucher* toward a future cruise—no questions asked!
Hurry! Space is limited aboard our small ship, and offer is good only while space lasts.
Offer is for reservations made after December 1, 2020 through June 30, 2021 for sailings through December 31, 2022. Cancellation policy is cruise only and does not include airfare or pre/post-cruise hotel stays. Airfare and pre/post hotel stays subject to fees depending on cancellation date.
* Credit voucher is for the total amount paid (excluding airfare and hotel penalties) and is redeemable against any new booking made within 24 months of the initial departure date.
- Indulge in two full days in the Pacific paradise of Bora Bora. As if vistas of towering Mount Otemanu, romantic lagoons, and an unhurried pace of life weren’t enough, our exclusive white-sand beach offers watersports, snorkeling, and ample places to relax.
- Visit Fakarava, a UNESCO-classified nature reserve that’s home to flora and fauna unseen anywhere else in the world. Experienced divers can take the plunge into the world’s second-largest lagoon to spot gray sharks and untouched coral reefs.
- Live the life idyllic with a memorable day on Motu Mahana, our own private slice of paradise. On this exclusive islet, treat yourself to sand between your toes, the shade of swaying palm trees, a sumptuous barbecue lunch, and, of course, drinks sipped from coconuts.