Beauty surrounds you on this 10-day sojourn, both on land and underwater. The Society Islands beckon with lush rainforests, crystal-clear lagoons, and warm breezes that encourage nothing but indulgent beachside lounging. Continue on to the Tuamotu Archipelago, a collection of low-lying atolls known the world ‘round for their vibrant underwater ecosystem.
- Round trip transpacific flights via Los Angeles to Papeete
- 10 night cruise aboard m/s Paul Gauguin
- Transfers from airport to pier and pier to airport
- Paul Gauguin Cruises All-Inclusive Distinctions:
-All shipboard meals, in a choice of venues
-Complimentary beverages, including select wines and spirits
-Onboard gratuities for room stewards and dining staff
-Day at the private islet, Motu Mahana
-Access to the private beach in Bora Bora
- Diving enthusiasts traveling with us on this sailing to Fakarava will have the opportunity to witness the annual grouper spawning. They gather by the thousands, making it also a great opportunity to spot other predatory fish and sharks.
- Enjoy two full days in the quintessential Pacific paradise of Bora Bora including our exclusive white-sand beach on a motu off the coast. Marvel at towering Mount Otemanu, snorkel in sapphire lagoons, or get a bird’s-eye view of the island with a scenic helicopter ride.
- Visit Fakarava, a UNESCO-classified Nature Reserve where experienced divers can descend up to 130 feet to visit a world inhabited by gray sharks, schools of colorful fish, and untouched coral.
- Spend a relaxing day on Motu Mahana, our very own private islet, complete with white-sand beaches, swaying palm trees, a barbecue lunch, drinks served in coconuts, and a floating lagoon bar.
Canadian Residents Promotion!
|Vancouver, Calgary||Oceanview Porthole from|
|June 17; July 29; October 14, 2020||$6861|
|November 11, 2020||$6681|
|February 3, 2021||$6451|
|April 7, 2021||$6951|
|June 16, July 28 or October 6, 2021||$7131|
|Kelowna, Victoria, Edmonton departure add from $100 more per person|
|Taxes & Fees Included. All Rates in USD|
Offer is valid for residents of Canada only. All rates are in U.S. dollars, per person, based on double occupancy, and lead in category F Porthole Stateroom. Port, security, and handling fees of $205 per person are included in the pricing above. Rates shown reflect 10%-25% discount on cruise only and is valid only for new bookings. Restrictions apply.
Please call to inquire about flights from other departure cities. Please note that the Canada to Los Angeles connecting air is only available to book 331 days prior to departure, the rates above reflect total cost with this air but in some case we will have to wait to add.
|0||Papeete, Tahiti, Society Islands||Embarkation begins at 3:00 pm||11:55 pm|
|1||Huahine, Society Islands||8:00 am||5:00 pm|
|2||Bora Bora, Society Islands||8:00 am|
|3||Bora Bora, Society Islands||4:00 pm|
|4||Rangiroa, Tuamotus||12:00 pm||5:30 pm|
|5||Fakarava, Tuamotus||8:00 am||5:30 pm|
|7||Taha’a, Society Islands||9:00 am||5:00 pm|
|8||Moorea, Society Islands||8:00 am|
|9||Moorea, Society Islands||5:00 pm|
|10||Papeete, Tahiti, Society Islands||7:30 pm|
|11||Papeete, Tahiti, Society Islands||8:00 am|
Itinerary may vary slightly depending on sailing date.