Discover the countless sites of St. Petersburg’s UNESCO World Heritage city center, from former royal residences to opulent Orthodox cathedrals. Take an excursion to the picturesque palace of Peter the Great. Or hop a quick ferry ride out to Kronstadt, a small island in the Gulf of Finland, where you can explore the ornate Naval Cathedral and walk along the fortress walls.
- Round trip airfare to Amsterdam
- 12 night cruise aboard Jewel of the Seas
- 1 post night at a hotel near Amsterdam airport (to be announced)
- Round trip transfers from airport to pier and pier to airport
- Exclusive $50 USD per cabin on board credit!
|July 26, 2021||Vancouver||Cruise Only|
|Taxes & Fees||$898||$316|
|Victoria, Kelowna, Comox add from $300 more
|Calgary, Edmonton add from $200 more
Book by September 30: Cruise with Confidence. Cancel up to 48 hours before you sail and receive 100% Future Cruise Credit
Air and hotel may be non refundable. Please call to inquire for flights from other departure cities.
Do you have a Future Cruise Credit?
Call us today to make redemption a seamless process!
Whether you’re already booked on a cruise, or are thinking about it, we want you to Cruise with Confidence. That’s why Royal Caribbean will let you cancel any cruise that sets sail from now through April 30, 2022. Whether it’s a booking you already have or one you make right now through September 30, 2020, you’re covered. As long as you cancel at least 48 hours before your sail date, you’ll receive a Future Cruise Credit. The credit can be used toward any cruise that sets sail through December 31, 2021 or 12 months from your cancellation date – whichever is further.
In addition, we have added a “Lift and Shift” and “Best Price Guarantee” option to our Cruise with Confidence Program.
• NEW! Best Price Guarantee – Stick with us and you’ll be eligible to take advantage of our Best Price Guarantee up to 48-hours prior to your cruise vacation, ensuring the best rate and/or promotion.
• NEW! Lift and Shift – Lift and Shift is for those guests simply wishing to move their existing booking to next year. For CWC guests that are ready to move to an alternative sail date in the following year, we’re happy to price protect the original pricing and/or promotion if the alternative sailing is the same itinerary, length, and stateroom category. However, the alternative sail date that the guest will be moved to, needs to be dated within 4 weeks (before or after) of the original sail date, but for the following year. For example, if you are moving from a July 30, 2020 sailing, you must move to a sailings that is the same itinerary, length, and stateroom category, and the sail date should be June 30, 2021 – August 30, 2021. To be eligible, guests must move their booking on or before September 30, 2020.
What you need to know
• As long as you cancel at least 48 hours before you set sail, you’ll receive a Future Cruise Credit.
• All sailings departing on-or-before April 30, 2022 qualify under the Cruise With Confidence policy.
• Future Cruise Credits can be used toward any future cruise that sets sail through December 31, 2021.
• You may owe any difference in cruise fare if your new booking exceeds the Future Cruise Credit’s value.
• Some restrictions may apply.
Note: All guests going ashore (even guests on shore excursions) must provide a photocopy of their passport details (page with picture and personal information) to the Russian Immigration Officials.
Guests who purchase any available shore excursion or arrange for an independent car or van organized through Royal Caribbean Cruises in St. Petersburg will not require a visa for Russia. Under such conditions, guests will need to present (a) a valid passport (b) a Royal Caribbean Cruises tour ticket and (c) one photocopy of passport page showing guest picture and personal information to the Russian Immigration officer as they depart the ship.
However, please note that without a visa, visitation is limited to the period of the excursion and you will not be permitted to leave the ship outside of the tour hours without a Russian Tourist Visa. Guests who wish to sightsee independently or sightsee outside of Royal Caribbean Cruises’ shore excursion hours MUST obtain an individual Russian Tourist Visa before leaving home. Russian Tourist Visas cannot be issued during your cruise. Guests who have not purchased a shipboard organized shore excursion and do not possess a valid Russian tourist Visa will not be permitted ashore in St. Petersburg.
Guests with an Individual Tourist Visa must present (a) a valid passport (b) Russian Tourist Visa (c) one photocopy of passport page showing guest picture and personal information and (d) a confirmation letter or voucher from your Russian tour company sponsoring your Russian Tourist Visa to the Russian Immigration Officer as you depart the ship.
Russian Tourist Visa Sponsorship
Should you wish to obtain an individual Russian Tourist Visa, you will need to be sponsored by a licensed Russian Tour Company. This company will have to create a program and provide a voucher to the guests confirming all the arrangements along with a reference letter which includes a visa reference number. Once a visa has been issued, it needs to reference the same Russian tour provider as the voucher confirmation. A Russia Tourist Visa will not be accepted by the Russian Immigration official as valid without a confirmation voucher for pre-arranged services.
Guests should consider the following when selecting a tour provider in St. Petersburg:
|1) The tour provider needs to be licensed to operate in Russia and authorized to provide services to foreign visitors.|
|2) The tour provider must be authorized to issue Russian visa reference numbers.|
|3) The tour provider should be authorized and have a permit to meet the guest inside the Port of St. Petersburg. If the tour provider is not authorized to enter the port area, you will be advised to meet them at the port entrance, which is located approximately 3 miles from the ship.|
The Russian Tourist Visa issued and stamped on your passport will only apply to the referenced tour company, the person named on the visa and for a specific travel date. The sponsor of each tourist visa is legally required to be the provider of services for the guest named on the visa and will have their license revoked if a visa holder is found ashore without a pre-arranged activity.
The above requirements are subject to revision at any time without prior notification to the cruise line. Once onboard the ship, adjustment to the current regulations will be provided as we receive them from the Russian officials. Please also be aware that these regulations can also be at the discretion of the individual officers on duty on the day of arrival and may vary at any time.