This is not itinerary idling. This is delving deep into shores that few have explored on the most adventurous cruise ship sailing Cuba — Empress of the Seas℠. Let a local give you an insider’s perspective on a classic car ride along Havana’s historic Malecón. Go cobblestone road rambling and Afro-Cuban beat bumping in Santiago de Cuba, where some of the islands’ most influential musicians got their start. And get your eco-tour on in Cienfuegos to discover why they call it the “Pearl of the South.” All while immersing yourself in the Cuban culture onboard, like special entertainment, cuisine and guest lectures. No other major cruise line shows you Cuba like this.
- Round trip airfare to Miami
- 7 night cruise aboard Empress of the Seas
- Round trip transfers from airport to pier and pier to airport
|May 15, 2019||Vancouver|
|Taxes & Fees||$498|
|Victoria, Kelowna, Comox add from $300 more|
|Calgary, Edmonton add from $200 more|
Please call to inquire for flights from other departure cities.
- A passport that is valid for at least 6 months after the date of your Cuba sailing.
- A Cuba tourist visa, sometimes called a visitor card or entry card. For your convenience, Royal Caribbean can facilitate your Cuban tourist visa at the embarkation terminal for a cost of $75 per person, which will be charged to your onboard account on Day 1 of the cruise. You will complete a simple form at the terminal, be handed your visa, and you will be responsible for presenting it to Cuban authorities upon arrival in Cuba. Should you lose your visa, a new one can be purchased onboard at an additional cost of $75. If you prefer to secure a Cuban tourist visa by other means, please be sure to do so prior to the cruise. Then at the embarkation terminal, simply decline to have Royal Caribbean facilitate the visa for you. You will mark that you decline on your form, and you will not be charged. If you intend to remain onboard the ship while in Cuba, no visa is required.
- A Travel Certification document. This is a U.S. government document that you will use to certify the reason for your travel to Cuba, under one of the authorized categories of travel. Please download it, fill it out, and bring it with you to the pier on embarkation day. An instructional document is available to assist guests in completing the Travel Certification document.