Hungry for a dazzling at-sea experience that combines sleek swiftness, panoramic vistas, and an array of our best new dining options? Look no further than the completely revamped Radiance of the Seas®. In keeping our promise to make our best ship every ship, Radiance of the Seas offers seven new dining experiences, VIP guest lounges, a poolside movie screen and an English-style pub.
Plus, the breathtaking floor-to-ceiling walls, complimentary onboard productions, rock climbing wall, video game arcade and duty-free designer shops are still there. The only thing missing is you!
- One way air from Vancouver to Honolulu
- 12 night cruise from Honolulu to Vancouver aboard Radiance of the Seas
- One way transfer from airport to pier
|May 5, 2019||Vancouver|
|Taxes & Fees||$498|
|Victoria, Kelowna, Comox, Calgary, Edmonton add from $400 more|
Please call to inquire for flights from other departure cities.
Honolulu (Oahu), Hawaii
Welcome aboard Ovation of the Seas. From the landmark Diamond Head crater to the moving memorials of the attack at Pearl Harbor, O’ahu has a lot to offer. In Honolulu, you can relax on world-famous beaches, enjoy a traditional luau and visit the palace of a Hawaiian king.
Kailua Kona, Hawaii
Kailua-Kona is a resort town with a mix of historic spots and tourist amenities. The Big Island’s leeward (kona) coast is blessed with beautiful beaches and bays. The famous kona coffee bean is grown on the slopes of the Hualalai Volcano.
Maui (Lahaina), Hawaii
The former whaling village, Lahaina preserves its 19th-century heritage alongside funky shops, boutiques, galleries and gourmet dining. It is also the gateway to the distinctive volcanic landscapes of Maui, known as the Valley Isle.
Vancouver, British Columbia
Set between the sea and snow-capped mountains, Vancouver is a stylish multicultural metropolis. Explore its different neighborhoods, including historic Gastown, visit city parks and beaches, and dine at acclaimed restaurants.
- The ultimate in comfort, convenience, and luxury plus a staff that’s available twenty-four seven. You’ll agree there’s nothing better than returning “home” after a day filled with adventure.
- On a Royal Caribbean cruise vacation, dining is part of the journey. It’s more than just food. It’s about the ambience, the dining experience, variety and the flexibility to plan dinner whenever you’re ready.
Love Your Days at Sea
- Whether it’s your first time on a rock wall or you’re a seasoned climber, there are challenges for all levels of experience. We’ll provide all of the equipment, including shoes, helmets, and harnesses.
- The gorgeous view isn’t the only thing that will dazzle you onboard our cruise ships. World-class performers from all over the globe star in awe-inspiring original shows by Royal Caribbean Productions.
Youth and Teen Program
- Your kids are in good hands with our Adventure Ocean® Youth & Teen Program. With our uniquely creative, educational and totally awesome programs, now you can be sure your kids will have a great, safe time.
- From state-of-the-art equipment to all the latest classes, we’ve got everything the most sophisticated fitness clubs have – plus an amazing view.