Are you planning a trip with family or friends? Are you part of a special interest group that is looking to travel? This is the perfect local getaway! Set sail with Royal Caribbean International, and enjoy adventure on a grand scale! Best known for their fleet of large, innovative vessels, the activities onboard a Royal Caribbean ship appeal to a broad demographic. From rock climbing, and kids’ clubs, to Broadway performances, and wine tastings, there is always something for everyone on a Royal Caribbean cruise.
- 3 night cruise from Seattle to Vancouver aboard Ovation of the Seas
- Book by Aug 10: Exclusive Rates & $100 USD per cabin on board credit!
|September 17, 2021||Cruise Only|
|Inside (with virtual balcony)||$299|
|Taxes & Fees||$326|
Book by September 30: Cruise with Confidence. Cancel up to 48 hours before you sail and receive 100% Future Cruise Credit
Do you have a Future Cruise Credit?
Call us today to make redemption a seamless process!
|Date||Ports of Call||Arrival Time||Departure Time||Activity|
|Fri 17Sep2021||Seattle, Washington||–||4:00 PM||Boarding|
|Sat 18Sep2021||Victoria, British Columbia||8:00 AM||5:00 PM||Docked|
|Mon 20Sep2021||Vancouver, British Columbia||6:00 AM||–||Departure|
Whether you’re already booked on a cruise, or are thinking about it, we want you to Cruise with Confidence. That’s why Royal Caribbean will let you cancel any cruise that sets sail from now through April 30, 2022. Whether it’s a booking you already have or one you make right now through September 30, 2020, you’re covered. As long as you cancel at least 48 hours before your sail date, you’ll receive a Future Cruise Credit. The credit can be used toward any cruise that sets sail through December 31, 2021 or 12 months from your cancellation date – whichever is further.
In addition, we have added a “Lift and Shift” and “Best Price Guarantee” option to our Cruise with Confidence Program.
• NEW! Best Price Guarantee – Stick with us and you’ll be eligible to take advantage of our Best Price Guarantee up to 48-hours prior to your cruise vacation, ensuring the best rate and/or promotion.
• NEW! Lift and Shift – Lift and Shift is for those guests simply wishing to move their existing booking to next year. For CWC guests that are ready to move to an alternative sail date in the following year, we’re happy to price protect the original pricing and/or promotion if the alternative sailing is the same itinerary, length, and stateroom category. However, the alternative sail date that the guest will be moved to, needs to be dated within 4 weeks (before or after) of the original sail date, but for the following year. For example, if you are moving from a July 30, 2020 sailing, you must move to a sailings that is the same itinerary, length, and stateroom category, and the sail date should be June 30, 2021 – August 30, 2021. To be eligible, guests must move their booking on or before September 30 2020.
What you need to know
• As long as you cancel at least 48 hours before you set sail, you’ll receive a Future Cruise Credit.
• All sailings departing on-or-before April 30, 2022 qualify under the Cruise With Confidence policy.
• Future Cruise Credits can be used toward any future cruise that sets sail through December 31, 2021.
• You may owe any difference in cruise fare if your new booking exceeds the Future Cruise Credit’s value.
• Some restrictions may apply.