An amazing location, on the beach, close to the city, and close to the port from where you can explore many other islands in Greece and the shores of Turkey.
- 20 nights at the 4-star Hotel Mediterranean in a Superior Inland View Room
- Breakfast daily
- Airport transfers
- Canadian Destination Representative JOHANNE DION & DON BELFORD will be in destinations during your entire stay to assist with local excursions and provide destination information
|September 11, 12 or 13, 2023|
|Superior Inland View Room||from $2529 tax included|
|Superior City View Room||from $2729 tax included|
|Signature Frontal Sea View Room||from $3399 tax included|
|Half Board (daily breakfast and dinner)||Add $440|
|Superior Inland View Room||Add $2300|
– Flights to and from Rhodes, Greece
– Gratuities to guides, drivers, and hotel staff
– City tax of 4 euros per room per night (approx. 80€ for the stay for the room)
– Travel insurance (which we highly recommend)
– Optional excursions ($) available on site with Johanne and Don (the calendar of activities will be provided one month prior to departure)
DAY 1 Rhodes
Arrive at Rhodes airport (RHO) and take your group transfer to your hotel.
Hotel: Hotel Mediterranean
DAY 2-20 Rhodes (B)
Time is at leisure.
Johanne Dion and Don Belford will be onsite and will organize meetings, happy hours, activities and sell some great optional excursions ($) in Rhodes and the surrounding islands as well.
DAY 21 Rhodes (B)
After breakfast, transfer to the Rhodes Airport
Hotel Mediterranean 4*
This property has an amazing location, is on the beach, close to the city, and close to the port from where you can explore many other islands in Greece and the shores of Turkey.
WELCOME TO MEDITERRANEAN HOTEL IN THE HEART OF RHODES
On the island’s most privileged location, Hotel Mediterranean combines the benefit of proximity to Rhodes town, for those who seek to take advantage of the city life or explore the attractions of the Medieval town, with the comforts and services provided by a first-class hotel on the beach front. Continuing the tradition of 55 years on attention to detail and personalized service, Hotel Mediterranean presents a distinctive experience of warm hospitality ideal for business or pleasure, all year round.