Starting and finishing in Vancouver, this self drive tour provides a journey of a lifetime through one of the wildest, diverse and unbelievably beautiful parts of the world. This Rockies Premium tour provides a unique and truly authentic Canadian experience. You will travel through three major mountain ranges, cross into two provinces and even experience a time zone change. This adventure is the best way for you to experience the iconic Rocky Mountains.
- 4-nights accommodation including
1 night in Valemount: Best Western Valemount Inn & Suite or Comfort Inn or similar
2 nights in Banff: Mount Royal or similar
1 night in Revelstoke: Sutton Place Resort or similar
- Self-drive itinerary with all of the suggested things to see and do
- 2 Breakfasts
- Admission to Sulphur Mountain Gondola (closed Tuesday and Wednesday)
- Exclusive Save $50 per couple! (price reflects below)
|Oct 1-15, 2020|
|Double||$649 + $48 tax|
|Triple||$499 + $40 tax|
|Quad||$429 + $37 tax|
|Single||$1149 + $73 tax|
|Family*||$1439 + $87 tax|
|Rates are starting from and per person.
*Family rates are total based on 2 adults and 2 kids (up to age 15)
· Set departure dates: September 26, October 10, 2020
· Cancel up to 8 days in advance: 100% refundable, less $40 per person ($25 processing fee + $15 booking management fee). Cancel 7 days or less prior to departure are 100% non-refundable
· Other dates are on request and subject to availability
· Freesell up to 7 days prior to departure
· Up to 4 people per room, based on sharing beds (Children share existing bedding with parents)
· Personal expenses
· Meals not otherwise included
· Additional attractions
· Parking charges
· National Park Pass
Day 1: Vancouver – Valemount
As you leave Vancouver and travel through the Fraser Valley, you will be able to experience the beauty of this iconic valley and the coastal rainforests of the area. You will then go on the Coquihalla highway before entering Canada’s desert area, the Okanagan Valley. Some of the highlights today will be the Okanagan Valley and Spahats Falls in Wells Gray Provincial Park. Your final destination for today is Valemount.
Day 2: Valemount – Banff
Today’s travel highlights will involve a sightseeing stop at Mount Robson, the highest peak of the Canadian Rockies, a visit to the town of Jasper and a journey through the Icefields Parkway, considered one of the most scenic highways in Canada. You will stay overnight in Banff this evening.
Day 3: Explore Banff National Park
Enjoy a day at leisure in the Town of Banff, including a ride up the Banff Sulphur Mountain Gondola where you will enjoy 360 views of the Rockies Mountain (included). There are a number of other attractions and activities to do in Banff National Park. We can also assist in booking some of the amazing activities for a discounted price in and around the town of Banff.
Day 4: Banff – Revelstoke
Today is lake day. You will be able to explore the beautiful Lake Louise & Moraine Lake, two of the most photographed lakes in Canada. You will stay overnight in a mountainside resort in Revelstoke.
Day 5: Revelstoke – Vancouver
Today is the last leg of the trip as you head back to Vancouver. There are a number of very important historical sights as you head west. These include Craigellachie and the Last Spike and the option to visit wineries and orchards in the Okanagan Valley.