Regardless of your spirituality, there is no denying that the Holy Land is a once in a lifetime destination. Start your pilgrimage with worship of a different kind – in the sun soaked charms of Souda Bay in Crete. A day at sea will deliver you to three days in Nazareth and Jerusalem, offering a chance to explore the many sacred sites of the region. A further day at sea will see you zig zag your way through Greece and Turkey for disembarkation in lovely Venice.
With one of the highest space to guest ratios in the business and eight superlative luxury dining options, Silver Spirit offers its guests one of the most complete cruise experiences available. Spacious decks leave plenty of room for relaxation, yet the cosy niches make sure that there is something for everyone. Meet like-minded friends; enjoy first class dining and relax in what is possibly the best place between sea and sky.
- Round trip airfare to Athens
- 11 night cruise aboard the luxury Silver Spirit (Silversea)
- Private Executive Transfers (between home and airport) and Transfers (between airport and ship)
- 1 Shore Excursion per port, per day
- Spacious suites – over 80% with private verandas
- Butler service in every suite
- Unlimited Free Wifi
- Personalised service – nearly one crew member for every guest
- Multiple restaurants, diverse cuisine, open-seating dining
- Beverages in-suite and throughout the ship, including champagne, select wines and spirits
- 24-hour dining service
- Onboard entertainment
- Complimentary transportation into town in most ports
- Onboard gratuities
- Exclusive Savings!
|November 9, 2022||Vancouver, Calgary, Montreal & Toronto|
|Classic Veranda Suite|
|Upgrade airfare to Business Class from $1998 per person|
|Single Occupancy Supplements at only 25%|
Notes: Promotion may be withdrawn at any time.
You May Also Like: More Silversea Voyages
Do you have a Future Cruise Credit?
Call us today to make redemption a seamless process!
|1||Athens (Piraeus)||Greece||Thursday, 10 Nov 22||–||7:00 PM||2:00 PM – 4:00 PM||–|
|2||Souda Bay (Crete)||Greece||Friday, 11 Nov 22||8:00 AM||5:00 PM||–||–|
|3||Day at sea||At sea||Saturday, 12 Nov 22||–||–||–||–|
|4||Ashdod (Jerusalem)||Israel||Sunday, 13 Nov 22||9:00 AM||–||–||–|
|5||Ashdod (Jerusalem)||Israel||Monday, 14 Nov 22||–||11:00 PM||–||–|
|6||Haifa (Nazareth)||Israel||Tuesday, 15 Nov 22||8:00 AM||11:00 PM||–||–|
|7||Day at sea||At sea||Wednesday, 16 Nov 22||–||–||–||–|
|8||Antalya||Turkey||Thursday, 17 Nov 22||8:00 AM||6:00 PM||–||–|
|9||Rhodes||Greece||Friday, 18 Nov 22||8:00 AM||6:00 PM||–||–|
|10||Kusadasi||Turkey||Saturday, 19 Nov 22||8:00 AM||6:00 PM||–||–|
|11||Mykonos||Greece||Sunday, 20 Nov 22||8:00 AM||6:00 PM||–||–|
|12||Athens (Piraeus)||Greece||Monday, 21 Nov 22||7:00 AM||–||–||–|