Bursting with living la vida loca, joie de vivre and dolce vita in equimeasure, this western Med cruise is a post-winter balm for the soul. Take in the delights of Spain’s fiery shores in Palamos and Barcelona, France’s Provencal magic in Marseille, add a touch of glamour in Monte-Carlo and Portofino and gaze amazed at the sienna shores of Tuscany. Napoleon’s birthplace Corsica and the eternally beautiful Rome.
With one of the highest space to guest ratios in the business and eight superlative luxury dining options, Silver Spirit offers its guests one of the most complete cruise experiences available. Spacious decks leave plenty of room for relaxation, yet the cosy niches make sure that there is something for everyone. Meet like-minded friends; enjoy first class dining and relax in what is possibly the best place between sea and sky.
- Airfare to Barcelona and return from Rome
- 7 night cruise aboard the luxury Silver Spirit (Silversea)
- Private Executive Transfers (between home and airport) and Transfers (between airport and ship)
- 1 Shore Excursion per port, per day
- Spacious suites – over 80% with private verandas
- Butler service in every suite
- Unlimited Free Wifi
- Personalised service – nearly one crew member for every guest
- Multiple restaurants, diverse cuisine, open-seating dining
- Beverages in-suite and throughout the ship, including champagne, select wines and spirits
- 24-hour dining service
- Onboard entertainment
- Complimentary transportation into town in most ports
- Onboard gratuities
- Book by Nov 30: Exclusive savings & complimentary laundry!
|April 6, 2022||Vancouver, Calgary, Montreal & Toronto||*Early Payment Discount|
|Classic Veranda Suite|
|Upgrade airfare to Business Class from $1998 per person|
*Book and pay in full by Nov 30, 2021 and save 20%
Complimentary laundry service (excludes dry cleaning and “press only”)
Do you have a Future Cruise Credit?
Call us today to make redemption a seamless process!
|1||Barcelona||Spain||Thursday, 07 Apr 22||–||11:00 PM|
|2||Palamos||Spain||Friday, 08 Apr 22||8:00 AM||10:00 PM|
|3||Marseille||France||Saturday, 09 Apr 22||8:00 AM||7:00 PM|
|4||Monte Carlo||Monaco||Sunday, 10 Apr 22||8:00 AM||11:59 PM|
|5||Portofino||Italy||Monday, 11 Apr 22||8:00 AM||11:00 PM|
|6||Livorno (Tuscany)||Italy||Tuesday, 12 Apr 22||8:00 AM||7:00 PM|
|7||Ajaccio (Corsica)||France||Wednesday, 13 Apr 22||8:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|8||Civitavecchia (Rome)||Italy||Thursday, 14 Apr 22||7:00 AM||–|