Brazil is a country of extremes. From rhythm filled metropolis to verdant, cacophonic rainforests and long ribbons of sandy beach, this country is far more than the sum of its parts. Begin your discovery of Rio at the end of its eponymous Carnival, before sailing to Salvador de Bahia and its multitude of facets. Recife’s perfect beaches provide welcome respite as does Fortaleza’s off the beaten track bohemian vibe. Three days at sea and a stop to Ile Royale complete your trip.
Building on the phenomenal success of Silver Muse, Silver Moon mirrors her sister ship and establishes a new era of Silversea. At 40,700 gross tons and with a capacity to accommodate 596 passengers on board, Silver Moon maintains the small-ship intimacy and spacious all-suite accommodation which are the hallmarks of the Silversea experience. Silver Moon also features the all-new Sea And Land Taste (S.A.L.T.) programme – an immersive culinary concept that enables guests to travel deeper through a range of destination based gastronomic experiences. Get ready for a new world of travel.
- Airfare to Rio de Janeiro and return from Bridgetown
- 12 night cruise aboard the luxury Silver Moon (Silversea)
- Private Executive Transfers (between home and airport) and Transfers (between airport and ship)
- 1 Shore Excursion per port, per day
- Spacious suites – over 80% with private verandas
- Butler service in every suite
- Unlimited Free Wifi
- Personalised service – nearly one crew member for every guest
- Multiple restaurants, diverse cuisine, open-seating dining
- Beverages in-suite and throughout the ship, including champagne, select wines and spirits
- 24-hour dining service
- Onboard entertainment
- Complimentary transportation into town in most ports
- Onboard gratuities
- Exclusive savings and $300 USD on board credit per cabin!
|February 21, 2023||Vancouver, Calgary, Montreal & Toronto|
|Classic Veranda Suite|
|Single Occupancy Supplements at only 25% from $9349|
Notes: Promotion may be withdrawn at any time.
You May Also Like: More Silversea Voyages
Do you have a Future Cruise Credit?
Call us today to make redemption a seamless process!
|1||Rio de Janeiro||Brazil||Wednesday, 22 Feb 23||–||–|
|2||Rio de Janeiro||Brazil||Thursday, 23 Feb 23||–||1:00 PM|
|3||Day at sea||At sea||Friday, 24 Feb 23||–||–|
|4||Salvador de Bahia||Brazil||Saturday, 25 Feb 23||1:00 PM||11:00 PM|
|5||Day at sea||At sea||Sunday, 26 Feb 23||–||–|
|6||Recife||Brazil||Monday, 27 Feb 23||8:00 AM||11:00 PM|
|7||Day at sea||At sea||Tuesday, 28 Feb 23||–||–|
|8||Fortaleza||Brazil||Wednesday, 01 Mar 23||7:00 AM||7:00 PM|
|9||Day at sea||At sea||Thursday, 02 Mar 23||–||–|
|10||Day at sea||At sea||Friday, 03 Mar 23||–||–|
|11||Ile Royale||French Guiana||Saturday, 04 Mar 23||12:00 PM||6:00 PM|
|12||Day at sea||At sea||Sunday, 05 Mar 23||–||–|
|13||Bridgetown||Barbados||Monday, 06 Mar 23||8:00 AM||–|