SKY Helicopters invites you to take flight on a helicopter adventure featuring a bird’s eye view of the Coast Mountains north of the Fraser Valley.
The journey begins along the historic Fraser River before turning northward toward Alouette Lake where you will see large stands of old growth forests on the flanks of the Golden Ears mountains. After flying past these landmark mountains, your flight continues over the lush farmland of the Pitt River Valley before returning to the Pitt Meadows Regional Airport.
- 20 minute helicopter flight from Sky Hangar located at Pitt Meadows Regional Airport
- Tour narrative provided by your pilot
- Flight Highlight:
-GOLDEN EARS MTN PEAKS
-FARMLANDS OF NORTH FRASER VALLEY
|$249 + $13 tax|
|Rates are per seat|
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- MINIMUM 2 PASSENGERS REQUIRED FOR BOOKING, GRATUITY NOT INCLUDED.
- CUSTOMER HAS 12 MONTHS FROM PURCHASE DATE OF PRODUCT TO ACTIVATE THE DEAL.
- *We ask all customers to please provide ACCURATE passenger weights. Our flight operations team uses these weights to determine aircraft type and maximum fuel load. Inaccurate reporting of weights may result in a cancellation of the flight due to aircraft availability and/or flight schedule.
- Maximum single seat capacity is 300lbs.
- Please note that helicopter weight limits can vary based on seasonal weather and temperatures. Flights may have to be rescheduled or split into separate flights. Additional charges will apply.
- SKY Helicopters reserves the right to cancel any booking on or before the date of the booking at their discretion for any reason, including but not limited to, poor weather, maintenance requirements, and lack of aircraft availability.
Our goal at SKY Helicopters is to provide an adventure of a life time. We understand that circumstances beyond one’s control may occur and if you decide to cancel your flight, we ask that you inform us as far in advance as possible.
- Cancellations made up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled flight time will be offered an opportunity to re-schedule their seat reservations at no charge or provided a full refund.
- Cancellations made 48-24 hours prior to scheduled flight departure will be charged a processing fee of $100. We would be pleased to apply the processing fee as a credit towards a future seat(s) purchase.
- Cancellations made 24 hours or less prior to scheduled flight departure will be charged 100% of seat purchase(s) cost.
- Customers who do not show up for the scheduled flight departure will be charged the full seat purchase(s) cost.
- Late arrivals will be addressed on a case-by-case basis depending on aircraft and seat availability; however there may be a chance that seats will not be available due to previously scheduled flights. In this case 100% of total seat purchase(s) cost will be charged.
- Cancellation of flights made by SKY Helicopters due to poor weather conditions or other circumstances will not incur any charges and we will do our best to re-schedule you to a date and time that suits your schedule.