Sun Peaks is famous for light, dry, “champagne powder” and European style village that is nestled at the base of three mountains. The resort’s interior BC location provides frequent bluebird powder days. Choice abounds with 137 runs, long cruisers, deep steeps, incredible tree skiing, and an enormous top-to-bottom terrain park. Enjoy award-winning downhill skiing and snowboarding and relax in upscale accommodation located at the base of the mountain with a large outdoor heated pool and hot tubs.
- 6 nights at the Sun Peaks Grand Hotel in a Deluxe Hotel Room
- 5 Day Lift Tickets (must be used on consecutive days)
- Discounted optional activities and rentals if you booked in advance
|Feb 22 – Mar 28, 2021||Mar 29 – Apr 10, 2021|
|Double||$1189 + $75 tax||$999 + $65 tax|
|Triple||$1019 + $66 tax||$899 + $60 tax|
|Quad||$949 + $63 tax||$849 + $58 tax|
|Single||$1859 + $108 tax||$1499 + $90 tax|
|Rates are starting from and per person for weekday travel only|
|Kids (up to age 12) stay and ski free (1 child per paying adult). Additional Child (age 6-12) for 5 Day Ski Pass are $249-$309 per child|
|Kids (age 13-18) stay free. 5 Day Ski Pass are $419-$529 per child|
|Weekend surcharge per night when staying over a Fri. and/or Sat. night $49-$89 (per night)|
· Cancel 8-22 days in advance (depending on the arrival date) is refundable less the 10% processing fee plus any additional supplier cancellation fees.
· Daily departures possible
· Free sell up to 31 days prior to departure
· Up to 4 people per room, based on sharing beds
· Black out dates: Feb 12 – 20, Mar 13-20, 2021
· Personal expenses
· Additional attractions/activities
· Parking charges
· Rental Car
· Ski/Snowboard Equipment Rental – please inquire about individual quotes
· Ski/Snowboard Lessons – please inquire about individual quotes
Day 1: Travel to Sun Peaks
At your leisure, depart for Sun Peaks, where your winter adventure awaits you. Sun Peaks boasts Canada’s second largest ski area with a whopping 4,270 acres of skiable terrain!
Day 2-6: Sun Peaks
Enjoy the coming days in this winter wonderland with 5-days of skiing or snowboarding included and a day off to experience all that Sun Peaks has to offer. We recommend for you to check out the immaculately groomed Nordic trail network, head out with a team of Alaskan huskies on a dog sledding tour, enjoy an on-mountain evening fondue, and explore the European-style, ski-through village which is filled with quaint shops, cafés, and eateries. Sun Peaks has an abundance of activities and events for both on and off the slopes, leaving you wishing only for more time at Canada’s second largest ski area.
Sun Peaks Grand Hotel Policy and Procedure. Learn more
Our pool is open. Hours of operation are 8:00 am until 9:00 pm. Physical distancing protocols will be in place and we ask all guests to observe posted signage.
Capacity limits will be in place. Please obey all directions from staff members and please limit your time in the pool so that all guests may enjoy.
Unfortunately, our fitness centre, sauna and hot tubs will remain closed at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Day 7: End of trip
Your Winter Getaway comes to an end. After checking out, head home at your.