Sunshine Coast Resort is an ideal basecamp for all recreational activities on the BC Sunshine Coast. From fantastic golfing and world class scuba diving to idyllic ocean kayaking, hiking and mountain biking to horseback riding, lake swimming or relax with spa services at the resort. Sunshine Coast Resort has it all!
- 2 nights at 4.5-star Sunshine Coast Resort & Marina in a Superior One Bedroom Oceanview Suite
- 2 hour motor boat rental
- Exclusive Offer!
|April 18-29, 2021|
|Monday – Wednesdays||from $495 + $98 tax|
|Thursdays – Sundays||from $535 + $110 tax|
|April 30-June 10, 2021|
|Monday – Wednesdays||from $535 + $110 tax|
|Thursdays – Sundays||from $595 + $120 tax|
|Per stay based on single or double occupancy|
Boat rental: Includes 1 tank of gas (25 L). If you have a boating license please bring your card. If you do not have a boating license, you can apply at the resort for a permit to drive (no fee). Must be 16+ years of age to drive the boat.
Fishing: If you are fishing, you will need a permit. You can apply online through fisheries. Fishing gear is available to rent for $25 per day. Bait is additional and can be purchased at the Marina.
Sunshine Coast Resort & Marina
Located in Pender Harbour, Sunshine Coast Resort Hotel and Marina offers its guests a unique resort experience, with stunning ocean views from every room and every corner of the property. The Resort itself is very intimate with just 15 accommodations in 5 buildings, which allows for careful detail and high quality amenities. Keep in touch with complimentary wireless high speed internet connections in every room, or getaway from it all and just relax and enjoy the beautiful sunsets from your private deck. Our location is close to shopping and fine dining, and there are plenty of activities and things to do; plus the resort has its own marina which provides a base for all watersport related activities. Due to covid protocols the communal hot tub is closed but all private hot tubs are available for use.
Superior One Bedroom Oceanview Suites
- Luxurious one bedroom ocean view suite
- Located in the main lodge
- King size bed in the separate bedroom
- Living room with stone fireplace and queen futon sofa bed
- Cable TV/DVD, telephone and wireless internet
- Full kitchen and luxury bath with 6ft jacuzzi soaker tub
- Large, furnished balcony overlooking the water
- Wireless internet throughout the entire property
- Pet friendly at extra charge $20.00 per pet / night or $60.00 / week
- Non-Smoking Only. Smoking permitted on decks, patios and balconies
- Check-in time is 3pm; Check-out time is 10:30am
- Select suites have a BBQ but not all