Explore the icons of Oz on this vacation that takes you from Cairns and the Great Barrier Reef to Uluru/Ayers Rock and Alice Springs in the Northern Territory, and finally to sunny Sydney, where you can see the famous Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge.
Travel Best Bets Package Includes
- Round trip economy airfares to Sydney, Ayers Rock and Cairns
- Airport Transfers in Sydney, Ayers Rock, Cairns
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Sydney – Park Regis (or similar)
- Accommodation for 1 nights in Ayers Rock – Outback Pioneer (or similar)
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Cairns – Cairns Plaza Hotel (or similar)
- Included excursions:
- Morning Sydney City Tour with Opera House
- Harbour Explorer Hop on Hop Off Cruise plus Zoo
- Uluru Sacred Sites and Sunset
- Uluru Sunrise and Kata Tjuta
- Quicksiler Cruises Outer Barrier Reef Cruise
- Kuranda Classic Tour with Train Skyrail Rainforest Cableway and Rainforestation
- Inclusions and accommodation subject to change
Travel Best Best Exclusive
|Based on Double|
|November 1 – December 10, 2018|
|Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton||from $3599 + $270 tax|
|Victoria, Kelowna, Kamloops||from $3699 + $270 tax|
|Toronto, Winnipeg, Ottawa||from $3999 + $274 tax|
SAMPLE ITINERARY – could change depending on travel dates
Day 1 – Depart North America.
Depart from North America
Day 2 – Cross the International Dateline
You will lose a day, which is regained on the return journey.
As Australia’s largest city, Sydney embraces its harbour, taking the sea and natural waterways to its heart. The grand style of the Sydney Opera House has made the city the landmark of the South Pacific. Sydney, with some 4 million people is the oldest, biggest, and liveliest city in Australia. Sydney’s facilities for sightseeing and holiday activities are unequalled by any other Australian city. It is a paradise for surfers, swimmers, yachtsmen, fishermen, and golfers. Full of history and great
nightlife, the choice of things to do in Sydney is endless.
Morning Sydney City Tour with Opera House
Harbour Explorer Hop On Hop Off Cruise Plus Zoo
Ayers Rock/Uluru rises 348 metres from the desert and has a girth of 9.4 kilometres. These statistics alone assure its star role as the world’s most famous monolith, yet it is estimated that at least two-thirds of the Rock lies beneath the surface.
built in the distinctive north Queensland style. Cairns is the focal point for the magnificent Great Barrier Reef Marine Park and is surrounded by World Heritage listed rainforests. To the west are the lush Atherton Tablelands and the outback plains and gorges of the gulf savannah.