This Fiji vacation takes you to a luxury resort on the island of Vanua Levu. Our Fiji vacation packages to Namale Fiji Islands Resort & Spa whisks you away to a gorgeous hideaway set amidst stunning natural surroundings. Staying in one of only 16 exclusive bures set across 325 acres, you’ll enjoy all-inclusive activities and personalized hospitality that is unsurpassed anywhere in Fiji.
- Shared arrival and departure airport transfers
- 7 nights at 5-star Namale Fiji Islands Resort and Spa
- All meals (breakfast, lunch & dinner)
- All Beverages including beer, liquor, red and white wines and champagne
- Fully stocked and daily replenished mini-fridge
- Daily Laundry Service
- Nightly Turndown Service
- Fitness Centre
- Indoor Game & Entertainment Centre
- Hydrotherapy Room at the Namale Spa
- Golfing – clubs included. Namale offers it’s own 9-hole Golf Course
- Daily activities
Book by Jul 31!
|Valid until Dec 1, 2022 or Jan 15-Mar 31, 2023|
|from $4029 tax included|
- Travel insurance
- International and domestic airfare & airfare taxes
- Visa fees if applicable
Bula!, a word you hear many times a day in Fiji, means “hello” and is always pronounced with a smile. Fiji holidays are the experience of a lifetime and your chance to escape to a world without stress. Fiji is renowned for its stunning beaches, beautiful warm climate, and its unique relaxed island atmosphere. You won’t be able to escape the friendliness of the Fijian people or the sheer natural beauty – get ready for swaying palms and warm, clear water.
Fiji’s cluster of heavenly islands is located in the middle of the South Pacific, just west of Australia and north of New Zealand. Scattered across 1,290,000 square kilometres of ocean, it’s a tropical paradise of palm-fringed white sand beaches and lush rainforests ringed by thriving coral reefs and fish-filled lagoons. Roughly one third of our 333 islands are inhabited. Most people live in the urban areas of the two larger islands – Viti Levu & Vanua Levu.
Regular Canadian passport
Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months beyond the date you expect to leave Fiji.
Tourist visa: Issued upon arrival for stays of up to 4 months