The Northern Lights, Aurora Borealis, Arsaniit; known by many names, but the result is the same. A life-changing experience. The Lights are one of the seven natural wonders of the world, and some of the best viewings can be seen from the Yukon. This is a entry-level package includes airfare with and hotel accommodations in downtown Whitehorse. Options to organize your Northern Lights viewings, dog sledding, ice fishing and more for an additional fee. Discover one of Canada’s most elusive and most beautiful natural phenomenon. This will be an adventure that you never forget!
- Return airfare from Vancouver, BC to Whitehorse, Yukon
· Please provide preferred flight times
· Complimentary checked bagged (1 per person) + one carry on and one personal item
- 2, 3 or 4 nights accommodation in downtown Whitehorse with hotel transfers provided by the hotel to/from Airport
· Hotel: Best Western Gold Rush Inn or similar
- Book by Oct 30!
|Valid until April 30, 2021||2 nights||3 nights||4 nights|
|Double||$599 + $60 tax||$674 + $64 tax||$749 + $68 tax|
|Triple||$539 + $57 tax||$599 + $60 tax||$649 + $63 tax|
|Quad||$499 + $55 tax||$549 + $58 tax||$599 + $60 tax|
|Single||$699 + $65 tax||$839 + $72 tax||$979 + $79 tax|
|Rates are starting from and per person|
Customize your package!
· Additional luggage, oversized or overweight luggage
· Items of a personal nature
· Attractions, Optional Activities are available
· Full payment is due at the time of booking
· All Yukon Packages are fully non-refundable, non-transferable
· Blackout dates may apply
Day 1: Vancouver – Whitehorse
Arrive at Vancouver International Airport (Domestic Terminal) in time to meet your flight to Whitehorse, Yukon. Upon arrival in Whitehorse, the hotel shuttle will take you to your hotel, centrally located in downtown Whitehorse close to shops and restaurants. Enjoy this day at your leisure.
Day 2: Whitehorse
Free day to explore the city of Whitehorse. Optional add on tours to enhance your Yukon experience are highly recommended. Available tours include:
- Dog Sledding – half day or full day ($)
- Yukon Wildlife Preserve Tour ($)
- Ice Fishing & Snowshoeing Tour ($)
- Southern Lakes Winter Tour ($)
Day 3: Whitehorse – Vancouver
Last Day in Whitehorse; check out of your accommodation at 11:00am and store your luggage for the afternoon. You’ll have the morning free to explorer. Depart for the airport at 2:30pm in time to meet your 5pm flight departing Whitehorse, returning to Vancouver.
|Activity||Pick up time||Duration||Adult (12+)||Child||Min. age||Operating Season|
|Aurora Viewing||10 pm (10:30 April)||4-5 hrs||$125||$80||5||Aug 18-Apr 14 *blackout Dec 24/25|
|Wildlife Preserve||1:15 pm||3 hrs||5||Aug 18-Apr 14|
|Half Day Dog Sledding||8:55 am or 12:55 pm||3-4 hrs||$225||$165||5||Dec 1- Mar 31|
|Full Day Dog Sledding||8:55 am||7-8 hrs||$295||12||Dec 1- Mar 31|
|Half Day Snowmobile Tour||9:10 am or 12:10 pm||4 hrs||$235||$145||8||Dec 1- Mar 31|
|Full Day Snowmobile Tour||9:10 am||7-8 hrs||$355||$215||8||Dec 1- Mar 31|
|Ice Fishing & Snowshoeing||12:10 pm||4 hrs||$200||12||Dec 1- Mar 31|
|Southern Lakes Winter Tour||TBA||4-5 hrs||$255||12||Oct 15-Apr 15|
Optional Activities Pricing including GST
Conditions for Activities: Activities are rain, snow or wind *unless cancelled by the operator due to extreme weather or lack of snow in the Yukon as determined by the operator.