We are excited to announce an amazing contest where one lucky person will win 2 Economy seats
(tax included) to San Jose or Liberia Costa Rica from Vancouver courtesy of Transat.
Winner announced Monday March 2, 2020.
Terms & Conditions
Please note that the prize does not include: gratuities, travel insurance, upgrades, items of a personal nature and any optional tours or sightseeing. We strongly recommend the purchase of medical, accident and baggage insurance. It is the responsibility of the prize winner to obtain and pay for the required identification documents (i.e. passports, visas, etc.) for their entry into the visiting country prior to departure. Failing to provide the required documents may result in denied boarding by the air carrier and/or entry by immigration authorities. Transat is not responsible in this respect. It is the prize winner’s responsibility to check with the airline for baggage restrictions.
- Reservation must be made at least 7 days in advance.
- Prize is valid for travel January 25th -April 18, 2020 Travel must be taken in the time period specified and cannot be extended beyond that date.
- Blackout dates/Restrictions: The prize is subject to availability and cannot be taken during peak seasons, special holidays including March break/spring break/Easter.
- All bookings are subject to 100% cancellation penalties. Once the booking has been confirmed, no changes can be made to the passenger names and/or date of travel.
- The prize offered is subject to the operation of the Charter Series and/or the Tour Package Program.
- The prize is non-transferable and has no cash value for the winner. Unused travel services are not exchangeable for alternate arrangements.
- In the event a prize winner is unable to redeem the prize as awarded, Transat nor any parties associated with this prize will not provide compensation or substitutions.
One entry per person. Duplicate entries will be disqualified.
I agree to the contest conditions terms listed above