Join a great team as a Leisure Travel Consultant!
TRAVEL BEST BETS in British Columbia is always looking for full time, experienced, passionate travel consultants.
We are a full service travel agency dedicated to meeting the needs of our clients while providing first rate personal service.
We have positions available for Intermediate & Senior agents.
We are looking for team members with exceptional customer service skills and the ability to provide efficient and friendly service.
Good communication skills (written & oral) are essential.
Strong relationship building experience and strong attention to detail will be essential.
Placement options are Burnaby, Langley or Kitsilano.
Working from home is an option through our Connected Agent program (see below).
General duties will include:
– Deal directly with the clients in arranging their travel requests-research the clients travel requests and report back to the client by phone or email in a timely, courteous and clear manner
– Arrange flights, hotel and/or car reservations
– Issue invoices and itineraries- assist co-workers with their daily duties when required
– Follow up by email or phone on sales calls to develop and/or maintain client relationships
– 2+ years in a leisure travel environment
– Computer literate
– GDS experience is an asset
– Strong grasp of English language (verbal and written)
– Attentive to detail
– Multitasking within a busy environment- able to work in a team environment
We offer a competitive salary & benefit plan.
– Travel agent experience required: 2 years
Required license or certification
– Travel insurance license required
If you are interested, please email Haley at [email protected] with your resume, cover letter and preferred work location (Burnaby, Kitsilano, Langley).
Interested in becoming a travel agent but don’t have the experience or qualifications yet? Consider joining our home-based connected agent program! Read more about it here.
If you are interested in applying or learning more, please email Tracy at [email protected].
Is there something else you can bring to our team? We would love to hear from you!
Please send an email to [email protected] with your resume and position suggestion.