Come celebrate with them as they tie the knot in a tropical paradise!
Wedding date: February 23, 2021
The Ocean Riviera Paradise is a newly-built resort located on the Riviera Maya seafront, very close to Playa del Carmen. It is noteworthy for its huge size, in addition to its modern architecture and striking Mediterranean-inspired interior design. The resort benefits from multiple swimming pools, one of which is on the beach itself, just a few metres from the sea, as well as lush native vegetation, 10 restaurants, 12 bars and a sports area. It also features Privilege, Exclusive Rooms and Services, a Despacio Spa Centre, Dive It! diving centre and a wide range of entertainment options for the whole family.
Your all inclusive package includes
Round trip flight in economy class with Air Transat
7 nights accommodation at the Ocean Riviera Paradise
Round trip transfers between airport and hotel
1st piece of checked luggage
À la carte dinners (unlimited, reservations required)
Daily activities program
Domestic drinks (Unlimited)
Mini-bar restocked daily (water, soft drinks and beer)
Non-motorized water sports (select)
Select international brand drinks (unlimited, house wine included)
Selected international drinks
Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
5 accessible pool(s) at the property
12 accessible bar(s) at the property
10 accessible restaurant(s) at the property
Service of a Transat representative at destination
Inclusions subject to change without notice at the discretion of the property. Some restrictions may apply.
Flight schedule with Air Transat
February 20, 2021 – TS442 – Departs Vancouver 9:00 am; Arrives Cancun 5:45 pm
February 27, 2021 – TS443 – Departs Cancun 6:45 pm; Arrives Vancouver 10:20 pm
– Tour operators reserve the right to change with or without prior notice, flight schedule times, flight travel day, airline carrier, type of aircraft, and flight routings. May be any airline with any routing, may be non-stop or may route via another city, may depart a different day.
– Baggage Information with Air Transat. You receive complimentary 1st piece of checked luggage (total weight 50lbs, within size dimensions) plus 1 carry on bag per person before charges apply. For more baggage details please click here
– Seat Selection – seat selection with Air Transat offered with standard seat selection fees applying, please inquire.
– Air Transat’s on-board meals are at an additional cost (payable by credit card only) or you can take your own food with you, keeping in mind security regulations.
All rates are per person in Canadian Dollars and include all applicable taxes.
|Vancouver Departure (February 20-27, 7 nights):|
|Daisy Junior Suite Room|
|View – Pool View or Garden View
Bedding – 1 king-size bed or 2 double beds and 1 sofa bed
Maximum occupancy 5 people
|Double Occupancy Adult Rate:||$2253.43|
|Triple Occupancy Adult Rate:||$2203.43|
|Quad Occupancy Adult Rate:||$2183.43|
|Single Occupancy Adult Rate:||$2553.43|
|Child Rate (3-11 years)*:||$1503.43|
|Child Rate (2 years)*:||$883.43|
*Child (2-12 years) rates are applicable when sharing a room with 2 full paying adult rates.
Limited air seats and hotel rooms have been reserved for a limited time, book by April 29!
To book you I will need to receive the following information from you:
**Due to company policy all reservations made must be with the credit card holder(s) over the phone.
– Your names as they appear on your valid passport for travel and dates of birth
– Phone number, email and home mailing address
– Payment – Deposit due at time of reservation (non-refundable): $200 per person
– Final payment is due October 22
– Insurance – do you need to purchase any insurance? We offer Manulife as our provider and can offer cancellation and or our of province medical coverage if anyone is interested please inquire.
To reserve your package, please contact:
604-669-6607 or 1-877-523-7823 ext 111
NEED TRAVEL INSURANCE?
Travel Best Bets by Jubilee Travel highly recommends the purchase of cancellation and travel medical insurance with our provider Manulife Insurance. Due to licensing regulations we can only issue policy’s to passengers residing in British Columbia and Alberta. All other provinces please click here for further information and to purchase your travel protection.
**Please inquire to receive rates applicable to your individual needs. **
Premium Protection Plan (up to age 74) includes coverage for unexpected events (unless excluded), includes trip cancellation, extended out of province medical, trip interruption, travel & flight accident and baggage & personal effects insurance. **Must book this insurance plan within 48 hours of passengers making reservation and you can take advantage of “Cancel for Any Reason Clause”**
All Inclusive Package includes trip cancellation, extended out of province medical, trip interruption, travel & flight accident and baggage & personal effects insurance.
Non-Medical Package includes trip cancellation, trip interruption, travel & flight accident and baggage & personal effects insurance. (Not included extended out of province medical insurance)
Global Medical Plan includes extended out of province medical only.
*BC and Alberta residents only. Insurance premiums are quoted as per person based on the cost of the individual’s total package rate, age and duration of travel. Other occupancy rates may result in a lower/higher premium. Family rates may be applicable. Please inquire for additional information.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
– All rates provided are per person in Canadian dollars including taxes.
– Not included in the above rates: Excess baggage fees; seat selection fees; Recommended cancellation and travel medical insurance, baggage and interruption insurance; destination excursions and items of a personal nature.
– Deposits are 100% non-refundable, non-transferable and non-changeable.
– As soon as your final payment is applied the reservation becomes 100% non-refundable, non-transferable and non-changeable.
– In addition to any tour operator’s penalties, all files cancelled will incur a $50 per person jubilee travel administration fee.
– A name change may be permitted based on the restrictions of the airline and hotel; fees may apply.