Designed not just for travel, but for exploration, this 98-guest mega-yacht sails to the Galapagos Islands, one of the world’s last pristine environments, seven days a week, 365 days a year. Our knowledgeable crew, environmentally sound ship design, and Galapagos National Park-certified onboard naturalists all help to preserve this delicate archipelago, while enlightening you to its natural and evolutionary significance. It’s a journey like no other.
- Round trip international airfare to Quito, Ecuador
- Air transportation (coach class on either scheduled or charter service) from Quito
- 2 pre-nights and 1 post-night in a shared double occupancy room at a hotel in Quito
-All meals during the pre-land and post-land portion of the package in Quito
-A guided tour of Quito (full day)
- 7 night voyage aboard Celebrity Xpedition in Galapagos, as indicated in the itinerary
-Accommodation in staterooms with air conditioning, private bathroom and showers, and refrigerators with complimentary bottled water
-All meals and complimentary beverages on board the vessel including select wines, sparkling wines, spirits, soft drinks, bottled water, coffee and teas
-Complimentary room service
-Complimentary internet access
-Onboard entertainment, including programs or lectures by onboard, Galapagos National Park certified naturalists or our experienced Celebrity staff
-Complimentary snorkeling equipment, mini-wetsuits, binoculars and walking sticks provided for the duration of the cruise
-Gratuities while on board for the crew and lecturers, as well as gratuities for the naturalist guides
-The Galapagos National Park admission fee
-Galapagos Tourist Card fee
- All transfers from the Quito Airport to your hotel and back to the airport. Transfers from/to the Baltra airport to/from the ship
Book by June 5!
|November 28, 2019||Vancouver|
|Taxes & Fees||$192|
|Extend an extra post-night in Quito from $130 more per person|
|Victoria, Kelowna, Comox add from $300 more|
|Calgary, Edmonton add from $200 more|
Please call to inquire for flights from other departure cities. The Celebrity Xpedition cruise sails every Sunday, please call to inquire for other departure dates.
For the BRAND NEW Celebrity Flora Galapagos package, please click here.
Pre Sailing Tours
|Date||Ports of Call||Short Description|
|Thu 28Nov2019||Quito, Ecuador||On the first day of your journey, you’ll be greeted at the airport by a Celebrity Cruises representative and transferred to your hotel. Enjoy free time to relax and settle in.|
|Fri 29Nov2019||Quito, Ecuador||During a guided tour of the capital of Ecuador, situated at an altitude of 9,350 feet, you’ll stand on the equatorial line at the Half of the World Park and Museum, and marvel at the monasteries of San Francisco and Santo Domingo. Your tour director will escort you throughout your Quito stay and serve as your personal concierge. Lunch with a spectacular view of the city, and enjoy a welcome dinner at a local gourmet restaurant.|
|Sat 30Nov2019||Quito – Baltra||You will be transferred to the Quito, Ecuador airport to board the exclusive non-stop Celebrity Xpedition flight to Baltra, Galapagos, where naturalist guides will be waiting to transfer you to the ship.|
|Date||Ports of Call||Arrival Time||Departure Time||Activity|
|Sat 30Nov2019||Baltra (Galapagos)||–||3:00 PM||Boarding|
|Sat 30Nov2019||Black Turtle Cove, Black Turtle Cove||4:00 PM||6:00 PM||Tendered|
|Sun 01Dec2019||Rabida, Galapagos||7:00 AM||11:00 AM||Tendered|
|Sun 01Dec2019||Puerto Egas, Galapagos||3:00 PM||6:00 PM||Tendered|
|Mon 02Dec2019||Caleta Tagus, Isabela||7:00 AM||11:00 AM||Tendered|
|Mon 02Dec2019||Punta Espinoza, Galapagos||2:00 PM||6:00 PM||Tendered|
|Tue 03Dec2019||Urvina Bay, Isabela||7:00 AM||10:30 AM||Tendered|
|Tue 03Dec2019||Punta Vicente Roca, Isabela||2:30 PM||5:30 PM||Tendered|
|Wed 04Dec2019||Bartolome, Galapagos||7:00 AM||11:30 AM||Tendered|
|Wed 04Dec2019||Las Bachas, (Santa Cruz)||2:30 PM||5:00 PM||Tendered|
|Wed 04Dec2019||Daphne Island, Galapagos||6:00 PM||7:00 PM||Tendered|
|Thu 05Dec2019||El Barranco (Genovesa), El Barranco(Genovesa)||7:00 AM||11:45 AM||Tendered|
|Thu 05Dec2019||Darwin Bay, Darwin Bay||2:30 PM||6:00 PM||Tendered|
|Fri 06Dec2019||Puerto Ayora, Galapagos||8:00 AM||6:00 PM||Tendered|
|Sat 07Dec2019||Baltra (Galapagos)||8:00 AM||–||Departure|
Post Sailing Tours
|Date||Ports of Call||Short Description|
|Sat 07Dec2019||Baltra – Quito Disembarkation||Upon your arrival in Quito, a Celebrity Cruises® representative will escort you to the JW Marriott hotel. Enjoy an optional afternoon excursion to the local craft market, time permitting. Dinner is served at the hotel.|
|Sun 08Dec2019||Quito||Your Celebrity Cruises® representative will once again escort you to the airport for your return. Breakfast is included.|
Celebrity’s Galapagos Fact sheet
- Celebrity Cruises® offers 7-night, 10-night, 11-night and 13-night vacation packages in the Galapagos Islands, year round and has been operating in the Galapagos Islands since 2004.
- Celebrity Xpedition® offers an all-inclusive experience in the Galapagos Islands including gratuities, all shore excursions, all lectures, alcoholic beverages, specialty coffees, soft drinks, fruit juices, and the use of snorkeling equipment, wet suits and much more.
- Celebrity Xpedition 10+ packages include all-inclusive pre and post experiences in Quito Ecuador as well as exclusive, nonstop, round-trip airfare between Quito, Ecuador and Baltra, Galapagos. It also includes the entrance fee to the Galapagos National Park, The Ingala Tourist Card fee, and compliance with all inspections and regulations dictated by the Park.
- The 13-night Celebrity Xpedition Galapagos package extends the guests all-inclusive vacation to Peru, including Lima, Cuzco, the Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu. Celebrity Xpedition offers a better than 2-1 guest to staff ratio with 65 plus crew members.
- Celebrity Xpedition offers an open, casual, intimate environment.
- Celebrity Xpedition offers the only true all-inclusive experience in the Galapagos Islands.
- In keeping with Celebrity’s standard, Celebrity Xpedition operations are based on the foundation of achieving environmental stewardship of the highest order. And in the Galapagos Islands, our standards go above and beyond compliance with the laws of the Galapagos National Park.
- All Naturalist Guides onboard Celebrity Xpedition are certified by the Galapagos National Park.
- All Shore Excursions offered onboard Celebrity Xpedition are led by a Certified Naturalist guide.
- All Galapagos Islands itineraries are dictated set and regulated by the Galapagos National Park and are subject to change. Celebrity Xpedition offers two distinct, 7-night, alternating itineraries and both are equally magical and fulfilling.
- While there are no age restrictions for travel to Galapagos, we recommend that children be at least eight years old in order to truly enjoy the journey.
- There are no visas required for US, Canadian and UK Citizens. A valid passport, with at least six months validity from return date is required by the Ecuadorian government. In addition, no inoculations/vaccines are required as long as Ecuador/ Galapagos is the first port of entry. If the guests are coming from another destinations (ie: Amazon, etc) they should check with local authorities prior to entering the country.
- The Galapagos Islands are a year-round destinations with two seasons, located on the equator, the Galapagos islands are subject to oceanic currents that influence temperatures on the archipelago. The weather is pleasant, at any time of the year making it a year-round cruise destination.
There are two seasons in the Galapagos:
-The dry, or garoa, season runs from July to December. “Garoa” refers to the fog and mist that commonly hangs on the higher elevations during this season.
-The hot or wet season lasts from January through June, with March and April generally being the wettest months.
|Max. Air Temp.||28.8||30||31.1||30||27.7||25.5|
|Min. Air Temp.||21.1||23.3||23.3||22.2||22.2||20|
|Min. Air Temp.||23.3||24.4||24.4||24.4||23.3||23.3|
|Avg. Rainfall (m)||.025||.025||.050||.038||.019||.006|
|Max. Air Temp.||24.4||23.3||24.4||25||25.5||26.6|
|Min. Air Temp.||18.8||17.7||16.6||17.7||18.8||20|
|Min. Air Temp.||23.3||18.8||20||21.1||22.2||23.3|
|Avg. Rainfall (m)||.012||.006||.012||.006||.012||.012|