Saint Lucia’s most glamorous adults-only resort, Sandals Regency La Toc is a magnificent 220-acre estate set on a half-mile, crescent-shaped beach, cradling exotic coral bluffs, lush hillsides and rolling fairways. Featuring a challenging executive-style golf course, stunning oceanfront suites and the private enclave of the Sunset Bluff Village, this all-inclusive resort is recognized as the most sparkling jewel in the islands. Indulge in Five-Star Diamond French cuisine and other international cuisines with access to 27 restaurants with the Stay at 1, Play at 3 exchange program.
- Round trip airfare to St Lucia
- 7 nights 5-star adults only all-inclusive Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort & Spa
- Round trip transfers from airport to hotel and hotel to airport
- Unlimited Golf at Sandals La Toc Golf Club (Additional charge for Cart & Caddie)
Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton
Jul 20-Aug 26 from $3999 + $564 tax
Sep 2-Oct 26 from $3099 + $564 tax
Nov 2-Dec 14 from $3699 + $564 tax
Victoria, Kelowna from $200 more
Additional nights to extend your stay available, please let us know if you prefer to stay a bit longer.
If there is a forced overnight in either direct and a hotel stay needed, the cost would be additional
- Airport : Hewanorra International Airport, Georges F. L. Charles Airport
- Airport Tax : The departure tax of around EC $68, per person, is payable cash at the airport when leaving the country.
- Distance from Airport : Approximately 90 minutes from Hewanorra International Airport.
- Tourist Season : December through May
St Lucians drive on the LEFT side.
December though May is considered the driest season, with day temperatures hovering around 27C. The rainy season is from June to November. Trade winds provide a refreshing breeze all year. The water temperature hovers around 26C.