Cruise from Auckland to Sydney on the extensively renovated Norwegian Spirit. Considered the art deco capital of the world, Napier is famous for its colorful unique architecture and the region’s surrounding wineries – all awaiting your exploration on a guided tour. Among Fiordland’s spectacular landscapes on the South Island, you can experience the awe of Dusky Sound’s natural beauty on a kayak or boat tour. Then enjoy a scenic drive through Tasmania’s lush countryside before encountering unique glowworms in the limestone caves of Gunn’s Plains and then hang with Tasmanian devils, kangaroos and other native wildlife.
- 12 night cruise aboard Norwegian Spirit
- Exclusive $50 USD onboard credit per cabin!
- Norwegian’s Free at Sea Promotion! Choose up to 4 Offers:
1. Unlimited Open Bar Package*
2. Specialty Dining Package*
3. Wi-Fi (7-11 Nights: 150 minutes)
4. Shore Excursion $50 USD credit per tour for 1st guest
(*Service charges and gratuities are additional. Promotional offers may be withdrawn at any time)
|January 4, 2024||Cruise Only|
|Taxes & Fees||$620|
Upgrade your rate to Free At Sea Plus! Click UPGRADE / ADD ONS tab for more information.
Do you have a Future Cruise Credit?
Call us today to make redemption a seamless process!
|01/05/2024||TAURANGA||8:45 AM||8:10 PM|
|01/06/2024||NAPIER||12:30 PM||7:00 PM|
|01/07/2024||WELLINGTON||8:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|01/08/2024||LYTTLETON||9:00 AM||7:00 PM|
|01/09/2024||DUNEDIN||8:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|01/10/2024||DUSKY SOUND (CRUISING)|
|MILFORD SOUND (CRUISING)|
|01/13/2024||MELBOURNE||8:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|01/14/2024||BURNIE TASMANIA||7:00 AM||4:00 PM|
|01/15/2024||EDEN||11:00 AM||5:00 PM|
- Disembarkation usually begins 2 hours after docking.
- Due to security reasons, all guests must be on board 2 hours before sailing.
- Itineraries are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Check your specific sailing for exact departure and arrival times. All times are local to the port.
Australia Canadians must be in possession of an Australian visa (Electronic Travel Authority – ETA) prior to departure from Canada. Ensure that you travel with the same passport used to apply for your visa. The ETA can only be secured via an application installed on your cell phone.
Step-by-step instructions are available via the following link: https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/electronic-travel-authority-601#HowTo
Please ensure you are applying for the correct visa – for example a land holiday vs a cruise. https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-finder
New Zealand Canadians entering New Zealand without a visa need to get an electronic travel authority before their arrival, even if they are transiting to another country
New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority