The perfect introduction—or reintroduction—to the picture-perfect charms of the South Pacific, this 7-night sojourn whisks you away to destinations that played muse for author James A. Michener, painter Paul Gauguin, and many more. Where will you find your inspiration? Vanilla-scented Taha’a? Rugged Moorea? Or perhaps even just watching the Technicolor sunset from your balcony on board the m/s Paul Gauguin.
- Roundtrip airfare between Los Angeles and Tahiti
- 7 nights cruise aboard the 5+ star m/s Paul Gauguin
- Round trip transfers from airport to pier and pier to airport (not available with cruise only)
- Paul Gauguin Cruises All-Inclusive Distinctions:
• All onboard meals—breakfast, lunch, dinner, and complimentary 24-hour room service
• Onboard gratuities for room stewards and dining/bar staff
• Complimentary non-alcoholic beverages and select wine, beer, and spirits
• Onboard entertainment, including our own troupe of Polynesian host/entertainers and presentations by local naturalists and a variety of special guests
• A state-of-the-art, retractable water-sports marina featuring complimentary kayaking and paddle boarding
- Exclusive $500 USD per cabin on board credit!
|December 2, 2023||Los Angeles||Cruise Only|
(includes Butler service)
|Taxes & Fees||$170||$170|
|Rates in USD. Per person based on double or *single occupancy (no single supplement in category F & E)|
Book by Jun 30: Cruise with Confidence. Postpone or cancel your voyage up to 30 days before the departure date of your cruise and receive a credit voucher (based on 2022 sailings only).
Add on airfare from your departure city to Los Angeles is additional and is available to book 331 days prior to departure.
Offer is valid for residents of Canada only.
|Saturday – October 29, 2022||Papeete, Tahiti, Society Islands||Embarkation begins at 3:00 pm||11:55 pm|
|Sunday – October 30, 2022||Huahine, Society Islands||8:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Monday – October 31, 2022||Taha’a, Society Islands||8:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Tuesday – November 1, 2022||Bora Bora, Society Islands||8:00 am|
|Wednesday – November 2, 2022||Bora Bora, Society Islands||5:00 pm|
|Thursday – November 3, 2022||Moorea, Society Islands||8:00 am|
|Friday – November 4, 2022||Moorea, Society Islands||5:00 pm|
|Friday – November 4, 2022||Papeete, Tahiti, Society Islands||7:30 pm|
|Saturday – November 5, 2022||Papeete, Tahiti, Society Islands||8:00 am|
|Saturday – December 2, 2023||Papeete, Tahiti, Society Islands||Embarkation begins at 4:00 pm||6:00 pm|
|Sunday – December 3, 2023||Huahine, Society Islands||8:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Monday – December 4, 2023||Taha’a, Society Islands||8:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Tuesday – December 5, 2023||Bora Bora, Society Islands||8:00 am|
|Wednesday – December 6, 2023||Bora Bora, Society Islands||5:00 pm|
|Thursday – December 7, 2023||Moorea, Society Islands||8:00 am|
|Friday – December 8, 2023||Moorea, Society Islands||5:00 pm|
|Friday – December 8, 2023||Papeete, Tahiti, Society Islands||8:30 pm|
|Saturday – December 9, 2023||Papeete, Tahiti, Society Islands||7:00 am|
The largest of French Polynesia’s 118 islands, Tahiti and its capital city of Papeete are the perfect place to begin your South Pacific sojourn. The Gauguin is already waiting in the harbor for your adventure to begin on the island that’s called “the Queen of the Pacific.”
Don’t be fooled by the vibe of this laid-back, secluded island. Many treasures are hidden among the lush rainforest and dramatic terrain. With a bit of exploration, you’ll uncover some of the best-preserved archeological sites in French Polynesia. Underwater treasures await as well, with a SCUBA excursion in the lagoon.
As the day unfolds in front of you in Taha’a, where will you go? Exciting shore excursions await, but so does Motu Mahana, Paul Gauguin Cruises’ own private islet. Choose from swimming, snorkeling, kayaking, or simply lounging on the beach with a cold drink from our floating bar. Les Gauguines are also on hand to share musical entertainment and Polynesian crafts.
Indulge in two full days in Bora Bora, exploring lush peaks, wandering white-sand beaches, and marveling at iconic views of Mount Otemanu. Take the plunge with a SCUBA excursion to see the island’s colorful coral reefs, enjoy a sunset jetboat ride, or spend a lazy afternoon on our private beach. Like a priceless Paul Gauguin painting come to life, storied Bora Bora is colorful and unforgettable. The landscape alone will have you searching for adequate adjectives, especially once you see the lagoon—“turquoise” just doesn’t do it justice.
Said to be the inspiration for James A. Michener’s novel “South Pacific” (and the Rogers & Hammerstein’s musical tribute, too), Moorea is a favorite port of travelers, though it might be hard to put your finger on why. The “Magical Island” hypnotizes with multi-hued lagoons, mountain peaks, quaint villages, and pineapples—yes, pineapples. They’re said to be the most delicious in all of French Polynesia.
Tahiti’s capital city of Papeete is where we’ll part ways and say “until we meet again.” But your journey doesn’t have to end just yet—Tahiti’s resorts, spas, restaurants, shopping, and nightlife await.
In these unprecedented times, you need the flexibility to adapt your travel plans as conditions change. This is why we’re extending our Sail With Confidence policy which allows for STRESS-FREE booking and cancellation on your next voyage aboard the deluxe m/s Paul Gauguin.
Simply make a new booking by June 30, 2022 on sailings through December 31, 2022, and you’ll enjoy:
Delayed final payment: Your final payment is not due until 30 days before the departure date of your cruise.
Penalty-free cancellation: Postpone or cancel your voyage up to 30 days before the departure date of your cruise and receive a credit voucher* toward a future cruise—no questions asked!
The Gauguin is revered for her exceptional service as well her short passenger list so book your trip soon to save your stateroom and take advantage of this limited-time guarantee.
Terms and Conditions: Offer is for reservations made through June 30, 2022 for sailings through December 31, 2022. Cancellation policy applies to cruise only. Airfare and hotel programs are subject to fees depending on cancellation date. Airline tickets are issued 75 days prior to sailing; penalties will apply to all airline tickets changed or cancelled after issuance. Not combinable with group offers for sailings in 2023.
* Credit voucher applies to amount paid (excluding airfare and hotel penalties) and may be redeemed on sailings through 2024. Call for details. Ship’s Registry Wallis and Futuna. © 2022 Paul Gauguin Cruises.
- Slow down and let stress float away on secluded Huahine, where relaxation is the only item on your to-do list. Explore the local village on foot. Wander through lush rainforests. Float in crystal-clear lagoons. It’s all at your fingertips.
- Live the life idyllic with a memorable day on Motu Mahana, our own private slice of paradise. On this exclusive islet, treat yourself to sand between your toes, the shade of swaying palm trees, a sumptuous barbecue lunch, and, of course, drinks sipped from coconuts.
- Enjoy an overnight in Bora Bora, which gives you ample time to explore this laid-back destination’s dramatic mountain peaks, romantic lagoons, and impossibly turquoise waters.