- Round trip airfare to Sydney
- 2 nights hotel in Sydney at Cambridge Hotel Sydney or similar
- 8 night cruise aboard Explorer of the Seas
- Transfers from airport to hotel, hotel to pier and pier to airport
Royal Caribbean Cruise Inclusions
- The ultimate in comfort, convenience, and luxury plus a staff that’s available twenty-four seven. You’ll agree there’s nothing better than returning “home” after a day filled with adventure.
- On a Royal Caribbean cruise vacation, dining is part of the journey. It’s more than just food. It’s about the ambience, the dining experience, variety and the flexibility to plan dinner whenever you’re ready.
Love Your Days at Sea
- Whether it’s your first time on a rock wall or you’re a seasoned climber, there are challenges for all levels of experience. We’ll provide all of the equipment, including shoes, helmets, and harnesses.
- The gorgeous view isn’t the only thing that will dazzle you onboard our cruise ships. World-class performers from all over the globe star in awe-inspiring original shows by Royal Caribbean Productions.
Youth and Teen Program
- Your kids are in good hands with our Adventure Ocean® Youth & Teen Program. With our uniquely creative, educational and totally awesome programs, now you can be sure your kids will have a great, safe time.
- From state-of-the-art equipment to all the latest classes, we’ve got everything the most sophisticated fitness clubs have – plus an amazing view.
Book by Oct 31: Exclusive $100 USD per cabin onboard credit! *Plus book a balcony or higher and receive additional $100 USD on board credit and a bottle of wine!
(New Booking Only. Promotion may be modified or withdrawn without prior notice)
|January 28, 2019||Vancouver|
|Taxe & Fees||$698|
|Kelowna, Victoria, Comox, Calgary, Edmonton add from $400 more|
Please call to inquire about flights from other departure cities.
|Date||Ports of Call||Arrival||Departure||Activity|
|Fri 01Feb2019||Sydney, Australia||–||6:45 PM||Boarding|
|Sun 03Feb2019||Brisbane, Australia||8:00 AM||5:00 PM||Docked|
|Tue 05Feb2019||Willis Island (Cruising), Australia||9:00 AM||10:00 AM||Cruising|
|Wed 06Feb2019||Airlie Beach, Queensland||8:00 AM||5:00 PM||Tendered|
|Sat 09Feb2019||Sydney, Australia||6:30 AM||–||Departure|
Sydney, Australia Australia
Welcome aboard Explorer of the Seas. What’s not to love about Sydney? Home to some of the friendliest people, countless museums, galleries, world-class restaurants, and of course, the sprawling Outback, Sydney is a true adventure wonderland that no one can resist.
Brisbane, Australia Australia
Brisbane has the culture and skyline of a major metropolis without attitude — with great nature and beaches nearby. Opt for urban explorations or head to the hills, rainforest or renowned Gold Coast for other types of experiences.
Willis Island (Cruising), Australia Australia
This Coral Sea island lies outside the Great Barrier Reef and is the pristine habitat for native bird species as the booy, wedge-tailed shearwaters and sooty terns.
Airlie Beach, Queensland, Australia Australia
This laidback town on the Coral Sea is the perfect base for exploring the spectacular archipelago of the Whitsunday Islands and the aquatic wonders of the Great Barrier Reef. Village life revolves around nature, the beach and sea.
Australia Visa: Canadians must also be in possession of an Electronic Travel Authority (ETA). Ensure that you travel with the same passport used to apply for your ETA. The cost is included when booked with one of our travel agents.