This is a destination for nature lovers. There are so many parks and natural reserves to see, as well as gardens, old sugar plantations and an incredible marine life to discover if you go diving or snorkelling.
- Round trip airfare to Saint Lucia
- 7 nights all-inclusive hotel (more available)
- Round trip transfers from airport to hotel and hotel to airport
- Includes Careflex: Cancel up to 3 days prior!
Vancouver, Victoria, Kelowna, Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg
Jan 9-Mar 6 from $1899 + $530 tax (Starfish St Lucia; 4-star)
Jan 9-Mar 6 from $2599 + $530 tax (Mystique St Lucia By Royalton; 4.5-star)
Jan 9-Mar 6 from $2999 + $530 tax (Royalton; 5-star)
Jan 9-Mar 6 from $3699 + $530 tax (Hideaway At Royalton; 5-star) Adults only!
Mar 13-Apr 30 from $2099 + $530 tax (Starfish St Lucia; 4-star)
Mar 13-Apr 30 from $2399 + $530 tax (Mystique St Lucia By Royalton; 4.5-star)
Mar 13-Apr 30 from $3199 + $530 tax (Zoetry Marigot Bay; 5-star)
Mar 13-Apr 30 from $3499 + $530 tax (Coconut Bay; 4-star)
Accommodation Fee: Paid Locally
US$6 per person, per night for all guests ages 18 years and up. US$3 per person, per night for all guests ages 12-17.
This fee will be collected by credit card payment upon check-in at the hotel.
If there is a forced overnight in either direct and a hotel stay needed, the cost would be additional
- Airport : Hewanorra International Airport, Georges F. L. Charles Airport
- Airport Tax : The departure tax of around EC $68, per person, is payable cash at the airport when leaving the country.
- Distance from Airport : Approximately 90 minutes from Hewanorra International Airport.
- Tourist Season : December through May
St Lucians drive on the LEFT side. To rent a car you must purchase a temporary driver’s permit (US $20), if you do not have an international driver’s license, which is valid for three months. Another great way to explore the island is by renting a scooter. Taxis charge fixed rates set by the government. Minibuses can be hired as taxis for groups. Buses run frequently along the coastal and interior routes and are inexpensive. A small ferry travels daily from Port Castries to Soufriere.
December though May is considered the driest season, with day temperatures hovering around 27C. The rainy season is from June to November. Trade winds provide a refreshing breeze all year. The water temperature hovers around 26C.