Come celebrate with them as they tie the knot in a tropical paradise!
Wedding date: April TBA, 2020
Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Resort & Spa is a 5-star hotelcomplex made up of two hotels, Grand Sirenis Mayan Beach Hotel & Spa and Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Hotel and Spa.
Situated on the Riviera Maya, just an hour away to the South of the airport at Cancun, and 32 km from Playa del Carmen. Its architecture, inspired by the Mayan culture, offers a spacious scenario, perfectly blending nature with open spaces. All our guests enjoy spacious, modern Junior Suites offering comfort and incomparable tranquility.
The large resort lies on a beautiful stretch of virgin beach extending some two miles along the coast, and boasts an authentic and perfectly conserved Mayan ruin within a heart shaped inlet; one of the most beautiful spots for snorkel lovers.
Your all inclusive package includes
Round trip flight in economy class with Air Transat
7 nights accommodation at the Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Resort
Round trip transfers between airport and hotel
1st piece of checked luggage
À la carte dinners 3 times per week (reservations required)
Daily activities program
Disco (admission and drinks included)
Introduction to scuba diving in pool once/stay
Mini-bar restocked daily (water, soft drinks and beer)
Non-motorized water sports (select)
Room service from 11 am to 11 pm
Selected international drinks (unlimited)
Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner plus snacks
Shared services and facilities with the Grand Sirenis Mayan Beach
Service of a Transat representative at destination
Inclusions subject to change without notice at the discretion of the property. Some restrictions may apply.
Flight schedule with Air Transat
April 4, 2020 – TS442 – Departs Vancouver 8:30 am; Arrives Cancun 4:15 pm
April 11, 2020 – TS443 – Departs Cancun 5:45 pm; Arrives Vancouver 10:20 pm
April 5, 2020 – TS518 – Departs Edmonton 8:10 am; Arrives Cancun 2:45 pm
April 12, 2020 – TS519 – Departs Cancun 3:45 pm; Arrives Edmonton 10:50 pm
– Tour operators reserve the right to change with or without prior notice, flight schedule times, flight travel day, airline carrier, type of aircraft, and flight routings. May be any airline with any routing, may be non-stop or may route via another city, may depart a different day.
– Baggage Information with Air Transat. You receive complimentary 1st piece of checked luggage (total weight 50lbs, within size dimensions) plus 1 carry on bag per person before charges apply. For more baggage details please click here
– Seat Selection – seat selection with Air Transat offered with standard seat selection fees applying, please inquire.
– Air Transat’s on-board meals are at an additional cost (payable by credit card only) or you can take your own food with you, keeping in mind security regulations.
All rates are per person in Canadian Dollars and include all applicable taxes.
*Child (2-12 years) rates are applicable when sharing a room with 2 full paying adult rates.
Limited air seats and hotel rooms have been reserved for a limited time, book by September 23!
To book you I will need to receive the following information from you:
**Due to company policy all reservations made must be with the credit card holder(s) over the phone.
– Your names as they appear on your valid passport for travel and dates of birth
– Phone number, email and home mailing address
– Payment – Deposit due at time of reservation (non-refundable): $200 per person
– Final payment is due October 24, 2019 **early booking savings, or rates will increase (from $100 per adult, varies on room occupancy)
– Insurance – do you need to purchase any insurance? We offer Manulife as our provider and can offer cancellation and or our of province medical coverage if anyone is interested please inquire.
To reserve your package, please contact:
604-669-6607 or 1-877-523-7823 ext 111
NEED TRAVEL INSURANCE?
Travel Best Bets by Jubilee Travel highly recommends the purchase of cancellation and travel medical insurance with our provider Manulife Insurance. Due to licensing regulations we can only issue policy’s to passengers residing in British Columbia and Alberta. All other provinces please click here for further information and to purchase your travel protection.
**Please inquire to receive rates applicable to your individual needs. **
Premium Protection Plan (up to age 74) PPPtakeone includes coverage for unexpected events (unless excluded), includes trip cancellation, extended out of province medical, trip interruption, travel & flight accident and baggage & personal effects insurance. **Must book this insurance plan within 48 hours of passengers making reservation and you can take advantage of “Cancel for Any Reason Clause”**
All Inclusive Package includes trip cancellation, extended out of province medical, trip interruption, travel & flight accident and baggage & personal effects insurance.
Non-Medical Package includes trip cancellation, trip interruption, travel & flight accident and baggage & personal effects insurance. (Not included extended out of province medical insurance)
Emergency Medical includes extended out of province medical only.
*BC and Alberta residents only. Insurance premiums are quoted as per person based on the cost of the individual’s total package rate, age and duration of travel. Other occupancy rates may result in a lower/higher premium. Family rates may be applicable. Please inquire for additional information.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
– All rates provided are per person in Canadian dollars including taxes.
– Not included in the above rates: Excess baggage fees; seat selection fees; Recommended cancellation and travel medical insurance, baggage and interruption insurance; destination excursions and items of a personal nature.
– Deposits are 100% non-refundable, non-transferable and non-changeable.
– As soon as your final payment is applied the reservation becomes 100% non-refundable, non-transferable and non-changeable.
– In addition to any tour operator’s penalties, all files cancelled will incur a $50 per person jubilee travel administration fee.
– A name change may be permitted based on the restrictions of the airline and hotel; fees may apply.