Come celebrate with them as they tie the knot in a tropical paradise!
Wedding date: November 20, 2019
Live the legend of the Hotel Finisterra’s – now Sandos – unique architecture overlooking the Bay of San Lucas from our Deluxe Rooms or enjoy the largest family rooms facing the Pacific sunsets in any of our Jr Suites. All within a short walk to restaurants, night life, shops, fishing and water sports.
Your all inclusive package includes
Roundtrip flight in economy class with Westjet Airlines
7 nights accommodation at the Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos
Roundtrip transfers between airport and hotel
1st piece of checked luggage (maximum weight 50lbs)
All meals plus snacks and 24 hour room service
Dinner can be à la carte (reservations not required, dress code in effect)
Unlimited domestic and premium drinks
Unlimited international and domestic drinks
Daily activities and Nightly entertainment
WIFI (lobby, room and throughout the property)
Inclusions subject to change without notice at the discretion of the property. Some restrictions may apply.
Flight schedule with Westjet Airlines
November 16, 2019 – WS2060 – Departs Vancouver 8:35 am; Arrives Los Cabos 1:59 pm
November 23, 2019 – WS2061 – Departs Los Cabos 2:55 pm; Arrives Vancouver 6:35 pm
– Tour operators reserve the right to change with or without prior notice, flight schedule times, flight travel day, airline carrier, type of aircraft, and flight routings. May be any airline with any routing, may be non-stop or may route via another city, may depart a different day.
– Baggage Information with Westjet Airlines. You receive complimentary 1 piece of checked luggage (total weight 50lbs) plus 1 carry on bag per person before charges apply.
– Seat Selection – seat selection with Westjet Airlines is provided as a complimentary group block for wedding groups. Usually assigned is from rows 18 and back. If you require a specific seat, standard seat selection fees apply, please inquire.
– Westjet Airlines onboard meals are at an additional cost (payable by credit card onboard) or you can take your own food with you, keeping in mind security regulations
All rates are per person in Canadian Dollars and include all applicable taxes.
|Junior Suite Ocean View|
|Bedding – 1 King Bed and 1 Sofa Bed -OR- 2 Double Beds and 1 Sofa Bed
View – ocean view
|Double Occupancy Adult Rate:||$1911.70|
|Triple Occupancy Adult Rate:||$1851.70|
|Single Occupancy Adult Rate:||$2471.70|
|Child Rate (2-12 years)*:||$1321.70|
*Child (2-12 years) rates are applicable when sharing a room with 2 full paying adult rates.
Limited air seats and hotel rooms have been reserved – book by May 16
Passport names & dates of birth are due at time of reservation.
Deposit due at time of reservation: $200 per person (non-refundable)
Final Payment Due: September 10, 2019
To reserve your package, please contact:
604-669-6607 or 1-877-523-7823 ext 111
NEED TRAVEL INSURANCE?
Travel Best Bets by Jubilee Travel highly recommends the purchase of cancellation and travel medical insurance with our provider Manulife Insurance. Due to licensing regulations we can only issue policy’s to passengers residing in British Columbia and Alberta. All other provinces please click here for further information and to purchase your travel protection.
**Please inquire to receive rates applicable to your individual needs. **
Premium Protection Plan (up to age 69) PPPtakeone includes coverage for unexpected events (unless excluded), includes trip cancellation, extended out of province medical, trip interruption, travel & flight accident and baggage & personal effects insurance. **Must book this insurance plan within 48 hours of passengers making reservation and you can take advantage of “Cancel for Any Reason Clause”**
All Inclusive Package includes trip cancellation, extended out of province medical, trip interruption, travel & flight accident and baggage & personal effects insurance.
Non-Medical Package includes trip cancellation, trip interruption, travel & flight accident and baggage & personal effects insurance. (Not included extended out of province medical insurance)
Global Medical includes extended out of province medical only.
*BC and Alberta residents only. Insurance premiums are quoted as per person based on the cost of the individual’s total package rate, age and duration of travel. Other occupancy rates may result in a lower/higher premium. Family rates may be applicable. Please inquire for additional information.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
– All rates provided are per person in Canadian dollars including taxes.
– Not included in the above rates: Excess baggage fees; seat selection fees; Recommended cancellation and travel medical insurance, baggage and interruption insurance; destination excursions and items of a personal nature.
– Deposits are 100% non-refundable, non-transferable and non-changeable.
– As soon as your final payment is applied the reservation becomes 100% non-refundable, non-transferable and non-changeable.
– In addition to any tour operator’s penalties, all files cancelled will incur a $50 per person jubilee travel administration fee.
– A name change may be permitted based on the restrictions of the airline and hotel; fees may apply.