Come celebrate with them as they tie the knot in a tropical paradise!
Wedding date: April 17th, 2020
Martina has always had a deep interest in Sweden, in particular their great culture, delicious food and … tall men. So much so, that at one point she was seriously considering leaving beautiful Vancouver Canada for grey and dull Stockholm Sweden, but thankfully reconsidered. Nevertheless, her admiration for Sweden never really subsided, that is until she was introduced to a tall young (Polish-born) man by the name of Matt. After a few meetups (dates?) for coffee at their beloved Steveston, and many walks, the two quickly grew fond of each other. Five years later, they are still together and going strong, with a few more furry members added to their family. After visiting both Poland and Sweden with Matt, she picked a clear favorite. And now you, the close family and friends are warmly invited to celebrate their special day in tropical paradise Los Cabos Mexico.
A note from the couple:
Thank you for your ongoing love and support. We are excited to share this day with you and look forward to dancing the night away with all of our favorite people.
Martina & Matt
Perfectly situated on the tip of the Baja California Peninsula, Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos is a luxurious all-inclusive oasis for all-ages. Just up the Pacific Coast, between desert dunes and ocean rock formations, the magnificent beachfront resort offers spectacular views of the Sea of Cortez and is only minutes from San José del Cabo. At Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos, guests will enjoy beautiful suites with sleek décor and private balconies with ocean vistas. Enjoy delectable cuisine at 7 unique restaurants, a pristine beach on the Sea of Cortez and all-inclusive activities for unforgettable vacations in Los Cabos.
Your all inclusive package includes
Roundtrip flight in economy class with Westjet Airlines
7 nights accommodation at the Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos
Roundtrip transfers between airport and hotel
1st piece of checked luggage (maximum weight 50lbs)
Unlimited Access to a la carte restaurants, no reservation will be required
All-inclusive: All meals plus snacks
Unlimited international and domestic drinks
Wi-Fi in Lobby & Hotel Room
Inclusions subject to change without notice at the discretion of the property. Some restrictions may apply.
Flight schedule with Westjet Airlines
April 14, 2020 – WS2060 – Departs Vancouver 8:35 am; Arrives Los Cabos 2:00 pm
April 21, 2020 – WS2061 – Departs Los Cabos 2:55 pm; Arrives Vancouver 6:30 pm
April 14, 2020 – WS2290 – Departs Calgary 9:50 am; Arrives Los Cabos 2:19 pm
April 21, 2020 – WS2289 – Departs Los Cabos 3:15 pm; Arrives Calgary 7:42 pm
– Tour operators reserve the right to change with or without prior notice, flight schedule times, flight travel day, airline carrier, type of aircraft, and flight routings. May be any airline with any routing, may be non-stop or may route via another city, may depart a different day.
– Baggage Information with Westjet Airlines. You receive complimentary 1 piece of checked luggage (total weight 50lbs) plus 1 carry on bag per person before charges apply.
– Seat Selection – seat selection with Westjet Airlines is provided as a complimentary group block for wedding groups. Usually assigned is from rows 18 and back. If you require a specific seat, standard seat selection fees apply, please inquire.
– Westjet Airlines onboard meals are at an additional cost (payable by credit card onboard) or you can take your own food with you, keeping in mind security regulations
All rates are per person in Canadian Dollars and include all applicable taxes.
|Bedding – 1 king bed and 1 sofa bed
|Double Occupancy Adult Rate:||$2081.35|
|Triple Occupancy Adult Rate:||$2011.35|
|Single Occupancy Adult Rate:||$2881.35|
|Child Rate (2 years)*:||$761.35|
|Child Rate (3-12 years)*:||$1281.35|
|Ocean View Master w/King Bed Suite
|Bedding – 1 king bed and sofa bed
|Double Occupancy Adult Rate:||$2161.35|
|Triple Occupancy Adult Rate:||$2081.35|
|Single Occupancy Adult Rate:||$2981.35|
|Child Rate (2 years)*:||$761.35|
|Child Rate (3-12 years)*:||$1331.35|
*Child (2-12 years) rates are applicable when sharing a room with 2 full paying adult rates.
Limited air seats and hotel rooms have been reserved for a limited time, book by October 25, 2019!
To book you I will need to receive the following information from you:
**Due to company policy all reservations made must be with the credit card holder(s) over the phone.
– Your names as they appear on your valid passport for travel and dates of birth
– Phone number, email and home mailing address
– Payment – Deposit due at time of reservation (non-refundable): $200 per person
– Final payment is due February 6, 2020
– Insurance – do you need to purchase any insurance? We offer Manulife as our provider and can offer cancellation and or our of province medical coverage if anyone is interested please inquire.
To reserve your package, please contact:
604-669-6607 or 1-877-523-7823 ext 111
NEED TRAVEL INSURANCE?
Travel Best Bets by Jubilee Travel highly recommends the purchase of cancellation and travel medical insurance with our provider Manulife Insurance. Due to licensing regulations we can only issue policy’s to passengers residing in British Columbia and Alberta. All other provinces please click here for further information and to purchase your travel protection.
**Please inquire to receive rates applicable to your individual needs. **
Premium Protection Plan (up to age 74) PPPtakeone includes coverage for unexpected events (unless excluded), includes trip cancellation, extended out of province medical, trip interruption, travel & flight accident and baggage & personal effects insurance. **Must book this insurance plan within 48 hours of passengers making reservation and you can take advantage of “Cancel for Any Reason Clause”**
All Inclusive Package includes trip cancellation, extended out of province medical, trip interruption, travel & flight accident and baggage & personal effects insurance.
Non-Medical Package includes trip cancellation, trip interruption, travel & flight accident and baggage & personal effects insurance. (Not included extended out of province medical insurance)
Global Medical includes extended out of province medical only.
*BC and Alberta residents only. Insurance premiums are quoted as per person based on the cost of the individual’s total package rate, age and duration of travel. Other occupancy rates may result in a lower/higher premium. Family rates may be applicable. Please inquire for additional information.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
– All rates provided are per person in Canadian dollars including taxes.
– Not included in the above rates: Excess baggage fees; seat selection fees; Recommended cancellation and travel medical insurance, baggage and interruption insurance; destination excursions and items of a personal nature.
– Deposits are 100% non-refundable, non-transferable and non-changeable.
– As soon as your final payment is applied the reservation becomes 100% non-refundable, non-transferable and non-changeable.
– In addition to any tour operator’s penalties, all files cancelled will incur a $50 per person jubilee travel administration fee.
– A name change may be permitted based on the restrictions of the airline and hotel; fees may apply.