Come join us for a tropical getaway!
The Barceló Maya Caribe hotel is a gift to the senses in the heart of the Riviera Maya, with the scent of the Caribbean, the feel of fine white sand and a view of an endless beautiful beach.
Its buildings, inspired by Mayan architecture, were refurbished in 2014 to convert it into a leading all-inclusive hotel.
The gastronomic offer includes 3 wonderful restaurants: a grill restaurant; an à la carte restaurant; and a buffet restaurant, as well as the possibility of enjoying a brunch or snack by the swimming pool.
The warm light of day encourages walks through the outdoor areas of the complex, which include sports, leisure and fun facilities for all the family and all ages. Parents can relax in the magnificent U-Spa (additional charges apply) while children have fun in the new Pirates Island water park. In addition, the 18-hole miniature golf course, the dolphin centre (additional charges apply) and the live shows are some of the magnificent choices available to the whole family.
Barceló Maya Beach Resort, stay at one hotel and enjoy four! This innovative concept allows guests to have access to a large complex of communal areas throughout the 4 hotels: Barceló Maya Beach, Barceló Maya Palace, Barceló Maya Colonial and Barceló Maya Tropical, all belonging to the Barceló Maya Grand Resort.
YOUR ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE INCLUDES
- Round trip flights in economy class with Sunwing Airlines
- 7 nights accommodation at Barcelo Maya Caribe
- Round trip airport to hotel transfers
- 3 meals daily plus snacks
- All drinks (domestic beers and cocktails, select international brands, house wine)
- Non-motorized water sports
- Daily activities
- Evening entertainment
- Wi-Fi available details:
• Free Wi-Fi is available for 3 hours per device per day from 10:00-13:00 in Barcelo Maya Mall.
• Wi-Fi ($) is available throughout the resort at an additional fee (local arrangement)
FLIGHT SCHEDULE WITH SUNWING AIRLINES
September 2, 2018 – WG281 – Departs Vancouver 8:00 am; Arrives Cancun 4:00 pm non stop
September 9, 2018 – WG282 – Departs Cancun 5:15 pm; Arrives Vancouver 9:40 pm non stop
September 2, 2018 – WG515 – Departs Toronto 6:15 am; Arrives Cancun 9:30 am non stop
September 9, 2018 – WG516 – Departs Cancun 10:30 am; Arrives Toronto 3:20 pm non stop
– Tour operators reserve the right to change with or without prior notice, flight schedule times, airline carrier, type of aircraft and flight routings.
– Baggage Information with Sunwing Airlines please click here. You receive complimentary to take 1 piece of checked luggage (total weight 50lbs) plus 1 carry on bag per person before charges apply.
– Sunwing Airlines onboard meals are at an additional cost (payable by credit card onboard) or you can take your own food with you. For more details please click here
All rates are per person in Canadian Dollars and include all applicable taxes.
|(Bedding either 1 King Bed or 2 Double Beds and Balcony or Terrace)
|Double Occupancy Adult Rate:||$1207|
|Triple Occupancy Adult Rate:||$1177|
|Single Occupancy Adult Rate:||$1397|
|Child Rate (2-12 years)*:||$927|
|(Bedding either 1 King Bed or 2 Double Beds and Balcony or Terrace)|
|Double Occupancy Adult Rate:||$1217|
|Triple Occupancy Adult Rate:||$1177|
|Single Occupancy Adult Rate:||$1407|
|Child Rate (2-12 years)*:||$887|
*Child rates when sharing a room with 2 full paying adult rates.
**Note: Riviera Maya, Mexico – The municipality of Solidaridad, has imposed a new Environmental Sanitation Fee which may be collected by hotels in the Riviera Maya. Payable locally to the resort the fee is $20 Pesos (approximately $1.00USD) per room, per night.
Limited air seats and hotel rooms have been reserved, book by June 29, 2018.
Passport names & dates of birth are due at time of reservation.
Deposit due at time of reservation: $200 per person (non-refundable)
Final Payment Due: June 29, 2018
To reserve your package, please contact:
604-669-6607 or 1-877-523-7823 ext 111
NEED TRAVEL INSURANCE?
Travel Best Bets by Jubilee Travel highly recommends the purchase of cancellation and travel medical insurance with our provider Manulife Insurance. Due to licensing regulations we can only issue policy’s to passengers residing in British Columbia and Alberta.
BC and Alberta Residents policy options
Premium Protection Plan (up to age 69) NEW “cancel for any reason” coverage for all unexpected events (unless excluded). Includes trip cancellation, extended out of province medical, trip interruption, travel & flight accident and baggage & personal effects insurance. **This policy must be added to your reservations within 48 hours of your booking date, no exceptions.**
Non-Medical Package includes trip cancellation, trip interruption, travel & flight accident and baggage & personal effects insurance. (Not included extended out of province medical insurance)
Global Medical includes extended out of province medical only.
Ontario Residents (and other province’s other than BC and Alberta) please click here for further information and to purchase your travel protection or consult with your local insurance provider in your area.
If you would like to speak to Manulife directly they are available to go over all of your insurance needs on my behalf.
When calling please reference Agency Code “JTATVTE” and my User ID “alexis”.
Please contact them at 1 (888) 220 – 5212 or email [email protected]
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
– All rates provided are per person in Canadian dollars including taxes.
– Not included in the above rates: Recommended cancellation and travel medical insurance, baggage and interruption insurance, destination excursions and items of a personal nature.
– Deposits are 100% non-refundable, non-transferable and non-changeable.
– As soon as your final payment is applied the reservation becomes 100% non-refundable, non-transferable and non-changeable.
– In addition to any tour operator’s penalties, all files cancelled will incur a $50 per person jubilee travel administration fee.
– A name change may be permitted based on the restrictions of the airline and hotel; fees may apply.