What to Expect When Travelling
- We have been noticing many schedule changes at the moment — some of them very last minute. Please be prepared to leave any time of the day you are booked.
- All airports & airlines require you to wear a mask during check in, through security and while flying. If you don’t have a mask you may be denied boarding.
- You may be required to do further health screening along the way including a health questionnaire, temperature check, or other. You may be denied service if you have any signs of COVID-19.
- On most short flights the airlines are not serving anything except bottled water. Please bring snacks and a refillable water bottle so that you can fill it with water post-security.
- Airports may have very few shops & restaurants open – in fact some may have none at all.
- We recommend that you bring a face mask, hand sanitizer, disinfectant wipes, gloves, practice proper social distancing & wash your hands often during your travels. Your health is your responsibility.