Outdoor adventure and picturesque scenery will enchant all who embark on an Alaskan cruise aboard the Disney Wonder. Discover exciting ports featuring prehistoric glaciers, gold-mining relics and eclectic shopping, while enjoying first-rate entertainment and family-friendly recreation on board the ship.
- 7 night cruise round trip Vancouver aboard Disney Wonder
- Cruise fare includes: Shipboard accommodations, Dining, Broadway-Quality shows, Character experiences and select onboard activities
- Family Travel!
|September 9, 2024||Inside||Oceanview||Balcony||Taxes & Fees|
|Adult (double occupancy)||$1399||$1759||$3069||$259|
|age 13-17 yrs||$749||$889||$989||$229|
|age 3-12 yrs||$719||$849||$949||$229|
|age 6 mo-2 yrs||$469||$529||$579||$229|
|Rates in USD|
Disney Wonder Alaska sailings until September 16, 2024, please call to inquire about other departure dates.
|REQUEST A QUOTE|
Interested in a Disney Hawaii cruise? Click here for more information.
Do you have a Future Cruise Credit?
Call us today to make redemption a seamless process!
|1||Vancouver (British Columbia), Canada||4:00 PM|
|3||Glacier Viewing (Stikine Icecap), Alaska|
|4||Skagway, Alaska||7:15 AM||8:00 PM|
|5||Juneau, Alaska||6:45 AM||5:45 PM|
|6||Ketchikan, Alaska||11:15 AM||7:45 PM|
|8||Vancouver (British Columbia), Canada||8:00 AM|
Vancouver (British Columbia), Canada Breathtakingly beautiful Vancouver is the largest city in British Columbia. Discover the magic of Canada’s northwest, renowned for its natural beauty, food and wine, art and culture, and more. Some Things to See & Do Cross the picturesque Capilano Suspension Bridge Shop along Water Street in the historic Gastown neighborhood Catch a play or music show at the Orpheum Theatre
Glacier Viewing (Stikine Icecap), Alaska Navigate through an icy fjord—passing soaring cliffs, surging waterfalls and wild animals—during a voyage to one of the majestic glaciers along the Stikine Icecap.
Skagway, Alaska Known as the “Gateway to the Klondike,” this legendary town is steeped in history from the Gold Rush of the late 1880s. Some Things to See & Do Tour Klondike Gold Rush National Historic Park Ride the late 19th-century White Pass & Yukon Route Railroad Dig into the mining relics along Chilkoot Trail
Juneau, Alaska Alaska’s state capital thrills nature lovers with its rugged mountains, sweeping glaciers and temperate rainforests. Some Things to See & Do Hike along Mendenhall Glacier Recreation Area Soar by aerial tramway to the top of Mount Roberts Drop into the Red Dog Saloon, built during the Gold Rush
Ketchikan, Alaska Billed as the “Salmon Capital of the World,” this frontier town boasts Native American traditions and natural beauty. Some Things to See & Do Behold centuries-old Tlingit and Haida village totem poles Observe salmon spawning at a local hatchery Explore Misty Fjords National Monument by floatplane
Service and Amenities
On a Disney Cruise Line vacation, you can enjoy Disney’s renowned service and amenities throughout the ship, all included in the price of the cruise:
- World-class staterooms
- Daily breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks and more
- 24-hour complimentary soda, coffee and tea at the beverage station
- 24-hour complimentary room service
- 24-hour Guest services
- Disney Cruise Line Navigator App – Access valuable vacation information and send messages to members in your travel party on board the ship with this complimentary app for your smartphone
- First run-films at sea, including some in digital 3D
- Most voyages include fireworks at sea, weather permitting
- Clubs for kids 3 and up are filled with oceans of activities and amazing entertainment created so that everyone can enjoy their favorite things
- Private clubs for Tweens and Teens with their own, cool programs and activities
- Exclusive areas for adults such as nightclubs, the fitness center and many others!
The Disney Wonder is a magnificent, family-friendly Disney Cruise Line ship that takes Guests of all ages on exciting vacations to gorgeous ports of call. The ship is distinguished for its modern innovation and sophisticated design, combining sleek style with a splash of fun.
- Maiden Voyage: August 15, 1999
- Passenger Capacity: 2,400
- Gross Tonnage: 83,000
- Length: 964′
- Beam: 106′
- Draft: 25.3′
- Cruising Speed: 21.5 knots
- Given both the Disney Magic and the Disney Wonder, Disney Cruise Line will transport approximately 10,000 suitcases per operating day.
- Disney Cruise Line was the first cruise line to have an animated character as the Godmother of a ship. Tinker Bell is the Godmother of the Disney Wonder.
- Disney Cruise Line was the first to use an innovative, non-toxic hull coating that increases fuel efficiency by reducing surface resistance in open water.
- Disney Cruise Line eliminates more than 900 tons of metals, glass, plastic and paper from traditional waste streams each year through recycling, totaling more than 5,000 tons to date.