Located on MacKenzie Beach, overlooking the Pacific Ocean just off the Pacific Rim Highway in Tofino. Enjoy the natural surroundings and wildlife at The Best Western Tin Wis. Surfing lessons and equipment rental are available on site at Tofino Paddle Surf.
- 3 night stay at the Best Western Tin Wis Resort
- Breakfast daily
|Apr 1-Jun 15, 2024
|from $599 + $63 tax
|Jun 16-Sep 15, 2024
|from $799 + $101 tax
|Sep 16-Oct 15, 2024
|from $699 + $85 tax
|Rates are per person based on double occupancy
Cancellation Policy: Cancel up to 7 days prior to arrival
Best Western Tin Wis Resort
Located on MacKenzie Beach, overlooking the Pacific Ocean just off the Pacific Rim Highway in Tofino. The Whaling Tour Port and Coastal Bear Watch 10 minutes’ drive from the hotel. Chesterman Beach is 2 km away while Clayoquot Sound is 4 km away.
All rooms feature water views. Guestrooms include a mini-fridge, microwave and tea/coffee-making facilities. The rooms also have sliding doors leading to a balcony or patio.
24 hour front desk. Free WiFi is available. Free local shuttle (temporarily unavailable due to Covid-19). One outdoor hot tub (Same day reservations only – more details below), and a fitness facility (6 people maximum).
Full hot buffet breakfast is included daily in all room types. No restaurant facilities available for lunch and dinner.
Dogs are accepted for an additional charge of $25 per night. Pets must be leashed and under control in public areas. Dogs must not be left unattended in your room, you must take them whenever you leave the property.
Open 10am – 10pm.
Reservations needed but can be made same day, in destination. after 7am. Call front desk and ask for availability. Bookings are made in one-hour increments at the top of each hour – note if you are late for your reservation, you will only be able to use the hot tub for your designated timeframe. Come to the front desk to receive a key for the hot tub. The entrance to the hot tub is accessed through the common area below the fitness centre next to room 310. Fresh towels are in the common area on your way into the hot tub. 6 people maximum in the hot tub at a time and social distancing is mandatory. When your allocated time is complete, exit through the gate outside on the hot tub deck. Dirty towels can be placed in the dirty towel bin. Hot tub key can either be left in hotel room, or dropped in the front desk key drop box. Bathrooms in common area are closed.
- Mandatory gloves and masks worn by all staff members
- Staff temperature checks at the beginning of each shift
- Enhanced sanitation practices including new innovative sanitation equipment
- Professional signage regarding health & safety best practices
- Hand sanitizer stations throughout the property
- Electronic check-in/check-out encouraged (guest will still be required to come to desk)
- Plexiglass shielding at the front desk
- Occupancy thresholds allowing all staff and guests for social distancing
- Check-out rooms to be vacant for a designated period of time before being cleaned/reoccupied
- Dine in or Grab & Go Buffet Breakfast
- Limited housekeeping services -Housekeeping will not clean or enter room during stay, but can replenish amenities
- Limited maintenance services -If FD cannot troubleshoot issue, guest may be required to move rooms
- Hot tub by reservation only
- Meeting rooms closed
- No shuttle services
- Business Centre temporarily closed
- Guest laundry closed
- Items removed from guest rooms ie. Note pads, pens, directories, etc.
- Due to the additional cleaning that is required, no late check-outs will be issued