Discover Greece’s spectacular islands and cities with stops in Athens, Mykonos, Santorini and Crete. Visit ancient monuments and learn all about Greece’s ancient civilization, relax on beautiful beaches and explore picture-perfect seaside villages
- Roundtrip airfare to Athens Via Toronto or Montreal
- Flight from Heraklion, Crete to Athens
- 11 nights 3-star comfort accommodation in Athens, Mykonos, Santorini & Crete (Upgrade to 4-star or 5-star option available at an additional cost)
- Breakfast daily
- Half-day tour to the Acropolis and the New Acropolis Museum
- Airport and port transfers in Athens, Mykonos, Santorini and Crete
- Fast ferry Athens to Mykonos; Hydrofoil Mykonos to Santorini and Santorini to Crete
- Careflex Travel Protection: Cancel up to 3 days prior
|Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton|
|Apr 20-May 28, 2024||from $2799 + $814 tax|
|Jun 1-17, 2024||from $3199 + $814 tax|
|Victoria, Kelowna, Winnipeg||from $100 more|
|Upgraded Hotel Options:|
|Upgrade to 4-star hotels||Add from $400 more|
|Upgrade to 5-star hotels||Add from $800 more|
*There may be a forced overnight on the outbound. If this occurs, a hotel can be added at an additional cost
Hotels: Will be assigned by the supplier up to 3 days prior to departure. Travel Best Bets has no control over the hotels and their location that are arranged for this package.
City Taxes: Applicable for hotel stays in Greece and are payable in local currency upon arrival. Rates vary from 2 EUR to 5 EUR depending on hotel star rating and location and are calculated per room, per night. Rates are subject to change without notice.
Islands Visited: The order of the islands visited may change due to operational restrictions. The itinerary above is for reference only.
Itinerary schedule: Please note that the day-to-day itinerary should occur as planned, but may alter slightly depending on the time between the inter-island flight and the international flight back to Canada.
The order of the islands visited may change due to operational restrictions. The itinerary is for reference only and will be determined based on the date of travel chosen
Day 1: Depart Canada
Fly to Athens.
Day 2: Welcome to Athens
Upon arrival, transfer to your Athens hotel. Spend the rest of your day at leisure, exploring Athens at your own pace.
Day 3: Athens (B)
Head out on a half-day sightseeing tour of Athens. Activity Included
- The Acropolis and the New Acropolis Museum: Expert guides will take you to see the Panathenaic Stadium where the first modern Olympic Games were held in 1896 (short stop). Then it’s on to see the Temple of the Olympian Zeus, Hadrian’s Arch, the Parliament and the Monument of the Unknown Soldier, the Academy, the University, the National Library, the Constitution Square (Syntagma). Continue on to visit the magnificent Acropolis to admire architectural masterpieces of the Golden Age of Athens: The Propylaea, the Temple of Athena Nike, the Erechtheion and finally the awe-inspiring Parthenon. Last stop is the New Acropolis Museum, a must-see in Athens and voted by the Sunday Times as the 3rd best museum of the world.
Day 4: Athens – Mykonos (B)
After breakfast, transfer to the port of Athens for your ferry to Mykonos. Check into your hotel, then spend the rest of the day discovering the cosmopolitan island of Mykonos.
Days 5 & 6: Mykonos (B)
Spend the day exploring the international hotspot of Mykonos, with its cubic houses, windmills and chapels, great shopping and art, and incredible nightlife. Explore the town’s winding narrow streets, visit the Church of Panagia Paraportiani, or enjoy a drink in Little Venice.
Day 7: Mykonos – Santorini (B)
Spend the morning at leisure before you transfer to the Mykonos port for your ferry to Santorini. Check into your hotel, and spend the rest of your afternoon exploring beautiful Santorini, with white houses and the island’s unique caldera, created by volcanic eruptions long ago.
Days 8 & 9: Santorini (B)
Explore the volcanic island of Santorini at your own pace. Santorini is known for its romance and beauty, and boasts stunning views with breathtaking sunsets. You may visit the Museum of Prehistoric Thera in Fira, relax on colourful beaches, or stop at the traditional village of Oia, the most photographed place in Greece.
Day 10: Santorini – Crete (B)
In the afternoon, travel by ferry to Crete, Greece’s largest island, known for important archaeological sites, lovely beaches and charming villages.
Days 11 & 12: Crete (B)
After breakfast, the day is yours to explore Crete. Relax at the beach, visit the renowned archaeological site of Knossos, a cradle of Minoan civilization, or discover the historic island of Spinalonga and its fortress.
Day 13: Crete – Athens – Return from Canada (B)
After breakfast, transfer to Crete airport for your flight to Athens and your connecting flight home.